Votes: 18 48.6%
  • No

Votes: 19 51.4%

• Total voters

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Naah has to be hijab (shariah) minimum, how can you expect her to give you your rights, if shes not fulfilling her right to Allah?
Some people were just not raised with wearing hijabs. That doesn't mean they're crazy liberals or anything. Same vice-versa, A lot of hijabis only wore hijabs because they were taught to wear it and will probably remove it when they marry and move in with you.

Wearing or not wearing hijab shows little about someone's edaab and dhaqan. Only their actions and words do really.

Some people were just not raised with wearing hijabs. That doesn't mean they're crazy liberals or anything. Same vice-versa, A lot of hijabis only wore hijabs because they were taught to wear it and will probably remove it when they marry and move in with you.

Wearing or not wearing hijab shows little about someone's edaab and dhaqan. Only their actions and words do really.
I don't think most would remove it once they move in. In fact that'd be a worse time to do so.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I don't think most would remove it once they move in. In fact that'd be a worse time to do so.
No, I mean as soon as they move out. Whether that means they're moving in by themselves or with someone who lacks deen

She better throw that hijaab on when my family in town but other than that It wouldnt be a deal breaker for me. Mashallah Ive seen sisters who were good muslims who didnt wear hijab and ive also seen a whole generation of thirsty hoe-jabis too

We all have our own unique relationship with Allah

Everyone has their priorities, but if deen (even if youre not super practicing, and just wanting to improve) isnt your priority, then I suppose it would mean very little to you.

Also yes it is true girls can be non-hijabis and not be crazy, tbh even pray, at my workplace theres one asian girl whos always in the prayer room, and the other hijabi sisters are never there, but that is a rare case. You cant read into peoples hearts so you gather what information you can and ask the local community/masjid/families/associates then its easy to filter those that are religious and have been involved and known within the community for a set period (no ones perfect, im not saying they have to be known there since 14 years old lol how you measure that is relative and up to you)

And youre supposed to judge by the apparent eg: If a guy prays, goes to the masjid, somewhat involved in the masjid community etc, youll judge that he is a fairly religious guy and similarly the case for a girl, if she covers islamically, and meets the similar criterias, youll judge that she is religious also ([In both cases youll find out more)]

So look into whats important for you, but physical looks never last, deen and akhlaaq last, actually brings happiness, barakah from Allah and value to your life, and will be vital for your childrens upbringing and Islamic education and is the strongest foundation you could build for family.
I would strongly advise this for both my sisters and brothers!! Wa billahi tawfeeq

Hijabs more than the item of clothing I agree, so take everything into account

I dont get why guys are worried about marrying a "promiscious" girl that is reformed or whatever other terms there are.

I believe If you are actually a religious, good guy dude, youll get a religious good girl. Ive seen guys and girls try be strategic and market themselves, it never works lol cuz often youre probably getting duped in the same way even if you think you arent. Allahs just, in life you get what you deserve and earn
Allah is just, but you have to tie your camel. You can't make bad decisions and absolve yourself of responsibility.

Allah is just, but you have to tie your camel. You can't make bad decisions and absolve yourself of responsibility.
100% thats why you outline what you want and be consistent with it, and youll in turn be recompensed. If you fulfill your trust with Allah, Allah will in turn fulfill his trust with you.

In the Quran, recompense is according to your deeds. I dont believe for a second that a girl who is absolute shaydaanad, worst of the worst can put on a hijab and pretend to finnesse a "religious miskeen guy", its just not possible, and vice versa. Lool the religious expections of a religious xalimo or a faraax cannot be met by "just pretending" its such a flawed mode of thinking. I dont like talking about stories but there are instances where guys/girls get with people with other cities to avoid their partner finding out what theyre on...

But liars/deceivers attract, good/sincere people attract, if you are being fake, then the other person is also being fake, but yes tie your camel and make it clear what you want and do your research.

If a girl has actually changed her ways, and is known to be upon piety, then I would accept it (ofc would look into it in its entirety), we live in a hypersexualised, sin-filled, kuffar society. Good, god-fearing brothers and sisters are small in number

:mjlol:I'm a non-hijabi so i guess no farax would tolerate me

Naah walaal some guys would, im just coming from the angle that some religious guys just dont think its feasible or fair to then expect/want their wife to become more religious after if theres at least not some indications; it could be a very very bad choice or on the flip side, sometimes it works out (from my community I know that there are non-hijabis that take deen seriously after they get married, some even becoming xufaad - May Allah protect and preserve them ) but overall for anything your considering, you would ideally want some indication, its not black or white, people definitely change!

Trending