Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Yea she can have good personality and looks still so it wouldn't matter

I think I will quit the thread
061E2B71-9D31-4D78-A2F6-A155F4202793.png

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Can you please speak properly or just keep quiet, you're probably hiding from the fact that you're 486. If not, speak like a normal person would. No offense but I don't think that was English or any language that I could understand then what was the point of recording it?

If i misunderstood and you're sick, please go see a doctor. It's been days and you been coughing and scapegoating your clogged nose but I know someone pretending from someone who's not.

The last part was just disgusting acudhubillahi wtf was that:vqbuyv0:

Can you please speak properly or just keep quiet, you're probably hiding from the fact that you're 486. If not, speak like a normal person would. No offense but I don't think that was English or any language that I could understand then what was the point of recording it?

If i misunderstood and you're sick, please go see a doctor. It's been days and you been coughing and scapegoating your clogged nose but I know someone pretending from someone who's not.

The last part was just disgusting acudhubillahi wtf was that:vqbuyv0:
It's normal you understood nothing. He was speaking oromo
01B276C6-9596-4586-880E-C4D9B7C490A1.png

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
@Dalmoor why dislike the fact that I don’t mind she’ll be wearing a hijab either way :kanyeshrug:
That wasn't the reason for the downvote and I rarely qashin. Frankly, I don't care who you marry

You can marry a hijabi who's bald or one who passed the 360 wave check, in the end it's you she'll end up with. Now, please go learn how to speak and quit that weak act, thanks!

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
That wasn't the reason for the downvote and I rarely qashin. Frankly, I don't care who you marry

You can marry a hijabi who's bald or one who passed the 360 wave check, in the end it's you she'll end up with. Now, please go learn how to speak and quit that weak act, thanks!
Wouldn't admin know if thats 486

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Wouldn't admin know if thats 486
This account isn't a new one. Could be different IP addresses since he said that his other account was shared by "others".

But I'm not worried about all of that, I just want to hear him speak normally, what's he hiding you may ask? It ain't that hard to just speak well

Trending