Would you join a

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Secret society or a cult? Have you ever thought about joining one. In the past I won't lie I dreamed of joining one, but I know that is not possible since they commit shirk and worship idols etc. If I was an atheist or something surely I would've tried joining one.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Secret society equal penetrating and they would record it too while they mount you from the rear and hold it for future reference if you refuse to capitulate to their demands.

so the question remain would you suck another mans penis for power and fame?

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Secret society or a cult? Have you ever thought about joining one. In the past I won't lie I dreamed of joining one, but I know that is not possible since they commit shirk and worship idols etc. If I was an atheist or something surely I would've tried joining one.
Sxb it's secrret because it's a bunch of old pedos that suffer from micro penis syndrome. It's not for you akhi, these ppl are rejected by society so they form their own weird cult and practice sick acts with children. They got exposed by alex jones of all ppl!

You think it's filled with celebs but they are just slaves being payed or blackmailed, the real face of secret societies are weird inbred looking cadaan with small penises.

We should form a secret society for the homeland that only recurits members that are loyal to uplifiting our name and reputation worldwide. No kufr shit tho! strictly islamic and with principles that combat qabilism and low iq tendencies.

:chrisfreshhah::mjlol::damn:

CaliTedesse

VIP
Secret society equal penetrating and they would record it too while they mount you from the rear and hold it for future reference if you refuse to capitulate to their demands.

so the question remain would you suck another mans penis for power and fame?
Audibillahi Sxb wtf is this?

CaliTedesse

VIP
Sxb it's secrret because it's a bunch of old pedos that suffer from micro penis syndrome. It's not for you akhi, these ppl are rejected by society so they form their own weird cult and practice sick acts with children. They got exposed by alex jones of all ppl!

You think it's filled with celebs but they are just slaves being payed or blackmailed, the real face of secret societies are weird inbred looking cadaan with small penises.

We should form a secret society for the homeland that only recurits members that are loyal to uplifiting our name and reputation worldwide. No kufr shit tho! strictly islamic and with principles that combat qabilism and low iq tendencies.

:chrisfreshhah::mjlol::damn:
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAH wtf man!!!

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE
The best way to control a person is to record a person in a compromising situation then it’s easy to control that person and get them to capitulate to your demands.
Jefferey Epstein recorded all the world leaders doing satanic homosexual and pedophilia acts hence his power

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE
The world of the occult is one of rape murder sacrifice and anything that goes against the laws of god it's truly a miserable state of affairs and celebrities never actually join they are just puppets who push new age religions and symbolism to the masses through their art in music videos etc etc even if you wanted to join you can't you must be a blue blood aka incest blood and part of the 13 illuminati families but you can work for them to usher in the DAJJALIC new world order but you will burn in the depths of hell fire forever

CaliTedesse

VIP
I remember looking to secret societies as something powerful, not for the fame etc.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I'm suprised you haven't called me a menstruator by now. You have an obsession with sex especially men on men. Strange.
So you will qashin my post for exposing sodomite tendency of these secret socities war aniga ma waalan miise caden ba laga heesaya:gucciwhat:

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE
I remember looking to secret societies as something powerful, not for the fame etc.
They are powerful BUT ALLAH IS THE BEST OF PLANNERS AND TRULY HAS ALL POWER HE ALLOWS AKA FREE WILL FOR THESE GROUPS TO WORK IN THE SHADOWS BUT HE SEES ALL AND THE MAHDI IS COMING AND SO IS JESUS TIMES UP FOR ALL THESE SATANIC ES

CaliTedesse

VIP
The world of the occult is one of rape murder sacrifice and anything that goes against the laws of god it's truly a miserable state of affairs and celebrities never actually join they are just puppets who push new age religions and symbolism to the masses through their art in music videos etc etc even if you wanted to join you can't you must be a blue blood aka incest blood and part of the 13 illuminati families but you can work for them to usher in the DAJJALIC new world order but you will burn in the depths of hell fire forever
Why do people keep mentioning celebrities, they are degenerates, f*ck them. Yes that's why I already mentioned in my original post that as a Muslim one is unable to join. Wa lakin how do my atheist and pagan Somalis feel about joining

Trending