Would you guys ever consider bleaching your offspring?

Would you bleach your bloodline?

• Yes

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • No

Votes: 32 82.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
This wasn't a thread made for either loving or hating your people. It was about why you don't bleach, or racemix in general. We are all human, so what's the issue?

If you had asked if anyone would marry out of their race then that wouldn't have been a self hate question. But you said bleaching your children in the hopes of acquiring traits that aren't Somali, because ppl w melanin are disadvantaged.

Anyone can do whatever they like, but imo race shouldn't be a major characteristic when looking for a spouse.

Simodi

Chilling in Quljeed
White blonde European women are really beautiful, especially Nordic women.

90% of Black men prefer white women over black women.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Mixed kids are lost to other ethnicities after the second generation.

A half Somali half white kid growing up in the West will look white and most likely fit in better with his white side.

They'll likely marry someone white and their children will probably forget about their quarter Somali genes.

Mixed kids are lost to other ethnicities after the second generation.

A half Somali half white kid growing up in the West will look white and most likely fit in better with his white side.

They'll likely marry someone white and their children will probably forget about their quarter Somali genes.

:noneck::noneck:

Bleach yourself like Michael Jackson
Than...

Yes, it called going with the swirl

b73f56167f2bf88bd971d1b40ad921ac.jpg

:trumpsmirk:

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
These cringe worthy threads boggles the mind. What in heaven's name is special about a white woman unless is the case of pursuing the 'forbidden' fruit? And what's so forbidden about them, :kanyeshrug:.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
I'd rather have kids that are bought up knowing they belongs to both sides of their parent's families .

A mixed raced kid would probably be seen as an outsider by some from both his lineages.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
I thought you meant bleaching as in putting diana on you child :faysalwtf:
I thought so too, I was about to reply with one of these
:camby:

But now that I know what the thread is about, a single one won't suffice, so
:camby: :camby: :camby::camby: :camby:

Jokes aside, I don't necessarily feel too strongly about the topic either way tbh, though I would prefer marrying a Somali man and having Somali kids

I have a right to voice my opinion whether you agree with it or not. I am simply pointing out the fact that you worship white women instead of caring and loving your own kind, you made an unwise decision

giphy.gif
Man I like these new members

I have missed a lot :damn:

Interracial relationships are a beautiful thing I don't know why people on here are so against it.
We should be open and acceptable to those who are different to us.:)
There's nothing more beautiful than having mixed race babies, truly they are the cutest things ever. :)

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Interracial relationships are a beautiful thing I don't know why people on here are so against it.
We should be open and acceptable to those who are different to us.:)
There's nothing more beautiful than having mixed race babies, truly they are the cutest things ever. :)
Many people on this website would call a man who is okay with seeing Somali women get with ajnabi men, a "fucking degenerate cuck".
:dabcasar:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts