Would you guys ever consider bleaching your offspring?

Would you bleach your bloodline?

• Yes

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • No

Votes: 32 82.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yvonne-Strahovski-3.jpg
Let's be honest, Somalis are well known for their tendency to be overpowered by their partners traits whenever they decide to race mix. Keeping this in mind, you could potentially have white kids in 2 generations, and maybe even one who looks like a southern Mediterranean in the first generation. If this is the case, what's your excuse for not bleaching your bloodline?

Yvonne-Strahovski-3.jpg
Let's be honest, Somalis are well known for their tendency to be overpowered by their partners traits whenever they decide to race mix. Keeping this in mind, you could potentially have white kids in 2 generations, and maybe even one who looks like a southern Mediterranean in the first generation. If this is the case, what's your excuse for not bleaching your bloodline?

OMG, that is the evil from the handmaid's tale :leon:

I mean....I'm all for whiteness but even I have boundaries :jcoleno:

Why would I want to pollute my gene pool with white trash? My melanin is worth more than gold:rejoice:

To be honest with you, this was only just one example of race mixing I was pointing out. You could mix with anything you desire, it is your penis/vagina after all.

But melanin is nothing special m8. All of the most disadvantaged nations/people seem to have it in abundance hhhhh

To be honest with you, this was only just one example of race mixing I was pointing out. You could mix with anything you desire, it is your penis/vagina after all.

But melanin is nothing special m8. All of the most disadvantaged nations/people seem to have it in abundance hhhhh

Yet white trash want to lay hours in the sun in hopes of becoming darker :icon lol:
Stop the self hate and get yourself a nice somali girl

Yet white trash want to lay hours in the sun in hopes of becoming darker :icon lol:
Stop the self hate and get yourself a nice somali girl

Trashing others won't put you on some pedestal. No need to be bigoted toward some folk who are different to you. It's their choice to tan, just like for those who choose to use vats full of hydroquinone to achieve a bit of a lighter tone. I will get any sort of female I desire tbh.

Trashing others won't put you on some pedestal. No need to be bigoted toward some folk who are different to you. It's their choice to tan, just like for those who choose to use vats full of hydroquinone to achieve a bit of a lighter tone. I will get any sort of female I desire tbh.
I have a right to voice my opinion whether you agree with it or not. I am simply pointing out the fact that you worship white women instead of caring and loving your own kind, you made an unwise decision

giphy.gif

I have a right to voice my opinion whether you agree with it or not. I am simply pointing out the fact that you worship white women instead of caring and loving your own kind, you made an unwise decision

giphy.gif

This wasn't a thread made for either loving or hating your people. It was about why you don't bleach, or racemix in general. We are all human, so what's the issue?

I am beautiful and confident by my Somali genetic, I don't need to be mixed to be beautiful and exotic alhahamdallh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending