Would you dump your partner for watching ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
Hey knowles, how about you? What would you do if you caught your partner watching ?

I would dump him. I don’t play around we all know watching is one step away from infidelity, as men find it harder to control their sexual urges.

I didn’t think you were like the other guys on this forum who were insecure about a woman taking control of her sexuality.

Knowles

I’m not against people watching , but , smoking dope/cigeretters, any sort of drugs and alcohol aren’t included my interpretation of a healthy relationship. It’s very important to me.

Spiderman

Shalom goyim
I would dump him. I don’t play around we all know watching is one step away from infidelity, as men find it harder to control their sexual urges.
What's wrong with you people it's flipping you lose any sexual feelings right after and get some weird clarity and disgust at what you've done.:draketf:

Lol what about coffee? Some people are addicted to caffeine.

That implies I’m not sexually attractive

He has to go :camby:

Kkkkkkk this prude what the hell. I was so sure you were going to say I don't mind. I was setting you up for a scenario...

Imagine going through his search history and finding out he only ever beats it to white girls with big boobs? Girls that don't even remotely resemble you. Would that affect the way you perceive your relationship

Knowles

I’m not against people watching , but , smoking dope/cigeretters, any sort of drugs and alcohol aren’t included my interpretation of a healthy relationship. It’s very important to me.

You have a very narrow definition of healthy, as all those can be consumed in moderations....

Your salafi background is showing :trumpsmirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending