Would you divorce your wife if she denies you to go through her phone and social media accounts?

Would you divorce your wife if she denies you to go through her phone and social media accounts?

• Ofcourse Yes

• No

• I would trust and respect her privacy

Results are only viewable after voting.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Hell yes!
A wife who has nothing to hide will show me her contacts.
But if she is smart she can beat me on that game.
Two phones. One she keeps hidden from me:cosbyhmm:

Personally i would use two phones:
One for wifey, the other for replacement plans:russsmug:

No, we have to have privacy and trust between us, without those two key components, then the marriage will always have problems :)

So u wouldnt mind me to talk to ur future wife?:mjlol:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I was watching this video of this Halimo who got divorced for not letting her husband check her phone after he suspected her of adultry, now if she had nothing to hide she could have set the record straight and save her marriage but I guess him going thru her phone was such a big deal to her.

What would you guys do if your wife/husband deny you to peek at their phone and social media accounts?

Guys truss me I have this gift like I can tell if a girl is an adultress and she does give me those vibes

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
Bro her face mad long wallahi
She as a long face.
Crimson Chin:drakelaugh:
20200506_010229.jpg

Prettymuslim94

Tbh though i don't need to ask her for her phone. Ik ways to check what shes doing on her phone on my phone. :hillarybiz: :trumpsmirk:.To make sure she isn't getting brainwashed by westernized feminism.

Clearly shes hiding something if she doesn't allow you to go through her phone.

This should be stipulated in the marriage contract, furthermore never marry a women who's constantly on social media, shows that attention is her main priority and she would risk anything to feel validated.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
She as a long face.
Long face is a sign of high IQ

After observing different phenotypes i've come to this realisation. Short distance between top of your head and chin -> is an indication of low intelligence.

Prettymuslim94

Long face is a sign of high IQ

After observing different phenotypes i've come to this realisation. Short distance between top of your head and chin -> is an indication of low intelligence.

Is that why Negroids and Australoids have the lowest Iq out of the 4 races?

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
You have these Xoolo Xarlimos misguiding this poor girl even further.

Screenshot 2020-05-06 at 15.10.16.png

And then you have based Adam Jama spitting faxxx

Screenshot 2020-05-06 at 15.15.06.png

Walle ragga iyo dumarka isku xikmad ma ahan.

Bîtch said
nick-siviter-2why-the-long-face.jpg

:mjlol:

Last edited:

Trending