Would you divorce your wife if she denies you to go through her phone and social media accounts?

Would you divorce your wife if she denies you to go through her phone and social media accounts?

• Ofcourse Yes

• No

• I would trust and respect her privacy

Results are only viewable after voting.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I was watching this video of this Halimo who got divorced for not letting her husband check her phone after he suspected her of adultry, now if she had nothing to hide she could have set the record straight and save her marriage but I guess him going thru her phone was such a big deal to her.

What would you guys do if your wife/husband deny you to peek at their phone and social media accounts?

This video was recommended to me on youtube a moment ago.

On this matter, I expect my wife to be completely transparent since I can go inside her.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
No, we have to have privacy and trust between us, without those two key components, then the marriage will always have problems :)

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
This video was recommended to me on youtube a moment ago.

On this matter, I expect my wife to be completely transparent since I can go inside her.
My YouTube never recommend me a Somali video before

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Basically the whole concept of marriage is becoming one. Hawa was made from Adam rib, thus Hawa and Adam are one together. That's why marriage is half your Deen. So her social media is my social media and vice versa. If she can't show that. She ain't real.

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
She wouldn't have a phone or social media to begin with, straight divorce if she is involved in sucu fitnah :childplease:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Basically the whole concept of marriage is becoming one. Hawa was made from Adam rib, thus Hawa and Adam are one together. That's why marriage is half your Deen. So her social media is my social media and vice versa. If she can't show that. She ain't real.

I agree, we have Somali proverb that says "Wixii la qariyo qurun baa ku jira" if she is getting buthurt over sharing her phone and online accts then she is definitely hiding something, her divorce papers should be on the table for her.

I change my mind I have a whole qabilist alter ego online that can't get back to my real identity. If I want to go through her phone she would do the same.:damn:

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
Unless she is sharing and innovating her cooking videos from the Kitchen, then straight divorce.

You should have tust and confidence in your wife..

But i think if you want to go through her phone then be ready also let her go through your phone too anytime

Trending