Would you divide house chores using AI

@Muji what's so funny about me still living at my house
:gaasdrink:

It is actually better for you at your age to live with parents. College is easy that way and you avoid working full time to take care of your living expenses if you were on your own, which can negatively impact your studies.

Get a driver's license soon, work 20 hours a week, as long as you are in college, less tax taken from you and you get a tax return later about 500. Life is good when you take advantage of the system that favors good kids. At least., in the uS, you can do well if you work hard.

Stay with your parents until you graduate from college.

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
Find yourself a non-somali. Eazy solution.
giphy (2).gif

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
It is actually better for you at your age to live with parents. College is easy that way and you avoid working full time to take care of your living expenses if you were on your own, which can negatively impact your studies.

Get a driver's license soon, work 20 hours a week, as long as you are in college, less tax taken from you and you get a tax return later about 500. Life is good when you take advantage of the system that favors good kids. At least., in the uS, you can do well if you work hard.

Stay with your parents until you graduate from college.
Ye thats the plan, I have my license already

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
It’s cute that you have chores. What are they hoyo?
I have two younger brothers so I split it with them, but washing the dishes at the end of the night, taking out the trash, our personal laundry, shoveling the driveway in the winter and mowing the lawn in the summer. Vacuuming occasionally too

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
We will share the love if you post your pic on your DP too. As long as you are 18 and older, or a cajuuzo like Muji.

We love mali ladies.

Imagine if all the qabiilist and racist shit I've said here gets exposed. Cant risk that. Beside I am insecure about my face and my face doesnt look like the typical somali.:icon lol:

I have two younger brothers so I split it with them, but washing the dishes at the end of the night, taking out the trash, our personal laundry, shoveling the driveway in the winter and mowing the lawn in the summer. Vacuuming occasionally too

Dude, you got a good approval from Muji. Do a screen capture of her reaction to your post and frame it.

The Good = One score

The rest of us = Zero

This reminds me, I need to warm up the car, remove the snow and get ready to give rides for work.

Everyone, keep posting, we will give Muji a plat thread. That is what she wanted and we will give her one.

Muji saying something about AI was out of place and funny, but I knew that was an invite for me. I took the bait willingly.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
This is the calm before the storm

when @Factz @Samaalic Era and @Inquisitive_ arrive it’s about to be toxic masculinity central.

My girl does all the chores inside the house. Outside, I cut the grass, take out the trash and help her out with shopping. That's it really. I'm always working hard and coming home late to provide. I have my roles and she has hers.

Also, I don't have toxic masculinity. This is what traditional relationships are. If you're not into traditional relationships then that's your choice but no need to demonize me for being a traditionalist.

Last edited:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
I live by myself so I have noone to split it with even when I'm married I'll be cooking for myself i've yet to meet a better chef than I.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Mashallah bro that's good to hear. Am currently living in london away from home. Am paying a fortune and live with some cuntish cadaan people.

When I first came toI went to dorms but it was too much. Try moving in with some somali's this/next year it's far better i've noticed.

Trending