Would you divide house chores using AI

Muji

VIP
Say there was a AI system who you could feed your chore preference then it would divide them so that everyone could be happy with what they had to do. Would you use it...

or are we still following the traditional process of women have to do everything?

@Factz @Crow @Gibiin-Udug @VixR interested in your opinions

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Man my mom worked me out the most when I used to live with her everyone had 1 chore laakin I had 3 aint that a bytch prolly cuz I was a shaytan when I lived with her :francis:

As for the question I don't want to live with anybody so this system would be useless so no

Sure, I'd use it. Alhamdulillah I am all for equality in the household. In fact it is required of men (sunnah) to help their wives around the house.

Aisha, the wife of the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh), was asked, “What did the Prophet (ﷺ) use to do in his house?” She replied, “He used to keep himself busy serving his family (كَانَ يَكُونُ فِي مِهْنَةِ أَهْلِهِ) and when it was the time for prayer he would go for it.” (Bukhari)

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
women doing everything is better:ulyin:

no chores for men

7d0e6900-978c-4970-b4c9-976e6cb065be.jpg

No woman is looking for a grown man that can't cook! :cool:

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
Sure, I'd use it. Alhamdulillah I am all for equality in the household. In fact it is required of men (sunnah) to help their wives around the house.

Aisha, the wife of the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh), was asked, “What did the Prophet (ﷺ) use to do in his house?” She replied, “He used to keep himself busy serving his family (كَانَ يَكُونُ فِي مِهْنَةِ أَهْلِهِ) and when it was the time for prayer he would go for it.” (Bukhari)

Ma shaa Allah TabarakAllah! Take notes fellas this is husband material! :)

Ma shaa Allah TabarakAllah take notes fellas this is husband material! :)
It's not about being a husband material, it is about knowing your deen. If you're a muslim and your deen tells you to act in a certain way, then there's no discussion whatsoever walaal

Trending