• Yes

Votes: 19 30.2%
  • No

Votes: 44 69.8%

• Total voters

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
That is the least you could do for the country that took you in in your time of need. The country that fed you, clothed you, put a roof over your head, educated you and gives you the opportunity not only to enjoy all its benefits but also to fulfill your full potential.

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
68 IQ must be real, the entire time I was thinking of fighting an enemy:pachah1:

Illeen, the question was would you kill yourself for your country

I want jannah so:nahgirl:

@QueenSamaale Maantaaydtha say it isn't so I thought you of all people would be down for the cause kinda like a ride or die chick lol except it could've been for our glorious country,

what would the Sayid be thinking if he was alive he would be turning in his grave including the noble lioness that was his mother Timiro sade who subsequently nurtured who that lion would inevitably become.

@QueenSamaale Maantaaydtha say it isn't so I thought you of all people would be down for the cause kinda like a ride or die chick lol except it could've been for our glorious country,

what would the Sayid be thinking if he was alive he would be turning in his grave including the noble lioness that was his mother Timiro sade who subsequently nurtured who that lion would inevitably become.

I voted yes. As I mentioned in my earlier posts I would die for Somalia. But if I didnt misunderstand the question was would you die in order for Somalia to gain stability. If it is jihaad then it is a yes but if it sacrificing literally just killing yourself then it is a no.

I won't die for my country but I will gladly kill for my country. I can see the hypocrisy in that statement but I'm just being real :yacadiim:

Most Somalis would do the same and that's the root of the problem:mjkkk::mjhaps:
That's a lie sxb. If that was true alshabaab wouldn't be alive. It's not that somalis are pussies. Everyone who's human is a pussy.

You should read On Killing: The Psychological Cost of Learning to Kill in War and Society by Dave Grossman.

In WW1 only 2% of men on the frontline who were supposed to shoot were shooting to kill
:lolbron::russ::mjlol:
Half of them are psychopaths who didn't give 2 shits and kill without any emotions. So only 1% are raag who kill and they almost all used to be young carers (had to help raise the younger kids since the parents couldn't or weren't there).

Attachments

• 51xlYFvYCYL.jpg
    51xlYFvYCYL.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 194
I've already got myself checked and I'm a psychopath. Nothing to be proud of but at least I don't care about killing. Killed my first goat at 10, used to make kids fall over when I was young so I was watch them bleed, tried choke out my macalin at 14 with a iPhone cable and stabbed a kid in the eye the next day during salat.

I refrain from sexual relationships because I have this predatory instinct. I see booty and I want it. So I get touchy and let's just say I'd use my dominance to lash out my Hornyness on half the girls in my year to some extent (this includes grabbing/slapping their private parts in public, biting their neck and ears, etc).

I would go primal and wrestle/play fight girls in empty rooms so I can get on top of them to show my dominance for no reason than I wanted to.

Not even Madow Hulkalinas or Pajeets were safe from me. If you were a female you were mine to use and abuse.

So when I became 17 I refrained from all of this. I don't want to talk about how I would prove my superiority to guys since it is much worse.

I am a psychopath. The world needs people like me. It should be people like me who go to war, society is too stale. There's no glory in an office job. There's no way to test your metal. No way to see if you're really as invisible as you think you are.

I would gladly kill for my country, if I could I would practise right now. Pain isn't really real to people like me.

But die? Everyone who has lived and hasn't lived isn't worth my life. But I don't want to die old and cold. Rather go out killing some bastards

This shit might have scared this server but that's the truth. You're all pussies in real life. I doubt any of you would swing the sword on even people you sentence to death. Who you think deserve to die. Most will look for an executioner to do it but if it went my way, as Ned Stark said it, the man who carries our the sentence should swing the sword.

I've already got myself checked and I'm a psychopath. Nothing to be proud of but at least I don't care about killing. Killed my first goat at 10, used to make kids fall over when I was young so I was watch them bleed, tried choke out my macalin at 14 with a iPhone cable and stabbed a kid in the eye the next day during salat.

I refrain from sexual relationships because I have this predatory instinct. I see booty and I want it. So I get touchy and let's just say I'd use my dominance to lash out my Hornyness on half the girls in my year to some extent (this includes grabbing/slapping their private parts in public, biting their neck and ears, etc).

I would go primal and wrestle/play fight girls in empty rooms so I can get on top of them to show my dominance for no reason than I wanted to.

Not even Madow Hulkalinas or Pajeets were safe from me. If you were a female you were mine to use and abuse.

So when I became 17 I refrained from all of this. I don't want to talk about how I would prove my superiority to guys since it is much worse.

I am a psychopath. The world needs people like me. It should be people like me who go to war, society is too stale. There's no glory in an office job. There's no way to test your metal. No way to see if you're really as invisible as you think you are.

I would gladly kill for my country, if I could I would practise right now. Pain isn't really real to people like me.

But die? Everyone who has lived and hasn't lived isn't worth my life. But I don't want to die old and cold. Rather go out killing some bastards

What's your occupation or are you 17 ??

war are you serious ?

:farmajoyaab:

giphy.gif

war are you serious ?

:farmajoyaab:

giphy.gif
I wish I wasn't. The worst bit was girls liked the way I acted towards them. So I felt like I was justified since they were longing for that virtually extinct interactions we were having.

Women want the monster. That's now a proven fact. Women don't like weak es who are nice and soft. They want that monster and they want to be the one who tames it. Of course being ugly would put you in the first category automatically.

Let's just say xalimos who are engaged now were asking me to come when their abo isn't home so I can f*ck them.

I'm above 17. I have self control now but when you're that 1% loose cannon its hard. My occupation and age is classified just know I'm born in the west and I'm an adult below the age of 25.

This shit might have scared this server but that's the truth. You're all pussies in real life. I doubt any of you would swing the sword on even people you sentence to death. Who you think deserve to die. Most will look for an executioner to do it but if it went my way, as Ned Stark said it, the man who carries our the sentence should swing the sword.

Bisinka...

It's time to take a break from this forum :wowsweat:

@Somalinimo Im sorry but this is shocking whether we're a "pussy" or not.

I'm above 17. I have self control now but when you're that 1% loose cannon its hard. My occupation and age is classified just know I'm born in the west and I'm an adult below the age of 25.

Did you actually have a doctor tell you you're a psychopath or was it a self-diagnostic online test ?

:mugshotman:

I wish I wasn't. The worst bit was girls liked the way I acted towards them. So I felt like I was justified since they were longing for that virtually extinct interactions we were having.

Women want the monster. That's now a proven fact. Women don't like weak es who are nice and soft. They want that monster and they want to be the one who tames it. Of course being ugly would put you in the first category automatically.

Let's just say xalimos who are engaged now were asking me to come when their abo isn't home so I can f*ck them.

:farmajoyaab: I'm literally speechless. Are you trolling ??

I don't know which women you are talking about. But HELL NO. You got it all wrong sxb. You need therapy.