Would you die for your country?

Would you die for your country?

• Yes

Votes: 19 30.2%
  • No

Votes: 44 69.8%

• Total voters
@saredochani10

Would you defend France in a world war or would you just immediately leave the country? :dead:

Enjoying my life somewhere else

giphy.gif

VixR

Veritas
For Somalia, no.

For Germany, also no, but this time I would actively work for their enemy if it came to another world war. :chrisfreshhah:
You must have hated Germany.

A normal response would be to fight for it, or flee it to fend for itself.

I wont die for Finland.
I will thank them for the ceyr and leave.
Aint nobody dying for a country that gave up some of its land:nahgirl:

Somalia on the other hand. I would die for it but not for useless clan wars. If some country attacked somalia then I would be on the frontlines:denzelnigga:

Besides why do I have to die, I can kill without dying:westbrookswag:

If you died Somalia would instantly transform into a stable developing country. Would you die for it in this case?

Apollo

VIP
That’s not true lol. It’s that one time it’s forever judged for. Now it’s scared of its own shadow and they have a wierd relationship with nationalism.

They have become more cunning nowadays. They are no longer crazy like they used to be, but now they manipulate Europe through the EU.

A world war involving Germany again is unlikely given that nuclear weapons exist and stuff like NATO. I was being hyperbolic. :lol:

Germany is always on the wrong side of wars

Their early performance of ww2 was spectacular and its shame it doesnt get the praise it deserves. These arian ninjas was gonna defeat whole of europe. When they went to sweden the swedes dodnt even fight and they start and their women just gave it to them willingly. They impregnated majority of the women and bounced and Swedish men raised those kids

If you died Somalia would instantly transform into a stable developing country. Would you die for it in this case?

I don't know how to write it in somali but my mum always says that I love life too much "we naf jeceshahay". I run for my life anytime i can. Even if I see a bee chasing me or a dog I become usain bolt. So I can't be dying for a country voluntarily.

But props to y'all who did. I would have sent my best duaas :salute:

VixR

Veritas
The votes are hilarious, only 1-2 people voted yes. Somali unity isn’t a real concept.

If you asked in terms of their regions/tribes, it would be flipped, especially back in Africa.

Am I the only one who believe in somalinimo and would die for their country. Even the men are saying no.
:gucciwhat:

Tbh, there is still a part of me that believes in somaaliweyn:mjlol::russ:

Last edited:
The votes are hilarious, only 1-2 people voted yes. Somali unity isn’t a real concept.

If you asked in terms of their regions/tribes, it would be flipped, especially back in Africa.

I would have still said no. But back in the country they might say yes. true.

VixR

Veritas
I would have still said no. But back in the country they might say yes. true.
I don’t think they’d say yes in Somalia. For the last 30 years, their government is shit and their tribes are their lifeline.

Not to mention, the government appeases tribal representation, which shouldn’t be the case.

Trending