• Yes

Votes: 19 30.2%
  • No

Votes: 44 69.8%

• Total voters

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
It's haram to die for a country guys and as much as I love my people and land I would never give up a chance in the afterlife for that and piss of my Creator, hell no.

Apollo

VIP
I'm I the only one who believe in somalinimo and would die for thei country. Even the men are saying no.
:gucciwhat:

Tbh, there is still a part of me that believes in somaaliweyn:mjlol::russ:

This is @CaliTedesse when Ethiopia annexes Somalia:

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

68 IQ must be real, the entire time I was thinking of fighting an enemy:pachah1:

Illeen, the question was would you kill yourself for your country

I want jannah so:nahgirl:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Nope. Countries come and go. Wars come and go. Time moves and things happen out of your control. You have one life. Why die for something that could change when you're dead? That doesn't make sense.

Now, if invaders that will ruin your quality of life come to invade, then I will fight. But it isn't for my country, or the future. It'd be to preserve my quality of life.

Sorry it was 94% not 97%. Although I have seen 97% somewhere. Anyways. the question is ""Will you go and fight for your country?"
View attachment 76824

Based Finland.

I doubt the results are accurate or reflective of a real life scenario. The Europeans are probably more honest in answering the question. There is no way Moroccans are the most patriotic people on earth.

Notice how the wealthy, intelligent and healthy societies lean towards 'no'.

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
If your death meant that your country (in this case Somalia) would dramatically improve as a result, would you lay down your life and die for it?

@911 ofcoourse I would love to contribute to the restoration of my country especially if it meant I would have to sacrifice my life for it wallahi as Allah is my witness I don't mind losing my life,

I've even had the grandiose and elaborate idea of undertaking such a monumental task with like minded people,

whether if that means being a martyr as it isn't something I fear if the cause is worthy and truly ensure's peoples dignity by affirming their rights through just deeds such as preserving the sanctity of life.

I would easily kill people or die for my family, but not for any country.

Unlike the Roman leaders, today's politicians and elites don't partake in warfare with the ordinary soldiers. He who benefits from something should own the risk. This risk/benefit rule would drastically cause a decrease in wars and problems around the world because most leaders are cowards and rarely believe their own rhetoric.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
But we are diasporans so it's normal, back home they would probably give different answer. Even the one with Moroccans largely voting yes is based on Moroccans in Morocco, because Moroccan Diasporans waa hardly nationalistic to the point they'd sacrifice themselves for a country.

But we are diasporans so it's normal, back home they would probably give different answer. Even the one with Moroccans largely voting yes is based on Moroccans in Morocco, because Moroccan Diasporans waa hardly nationalistic to the point they'd sacrifice themselves for a country.
I think diaspora are actually more patriotic on average.

Tukraq

VIP
big no for Somalia, especially after the civil war, as for America
they don't need me and can handle themselves

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Fake patriotism. They love Albania so much but they refuse to live there. Lol

A lot of people are like that. From my experience, Polish people are also like that. They're extremely nationalistic, and hella anti-immigration to Poland......all the while about a third of Polish people, living outside of Poland, in western European countries, doing manual labour jobs........

Like this cabbageheaded dumb Polak, i used to go to same school as, posted this on Facebook some time ago from a far right nutjob:

20170611_174830.png

So I had to put him in his place:

20190808_085911.png

Arma

VIP
Honestly, Slavs love to chat a lot of shite. They faan about how they dont accept and strongly clamp down on immigration to their countries, while nobody wants to go and live in those equally shitehole ex-Soviet toilet block nations. They themselves don't want to live in their own countries.

Arma

VIP
They have become more cunning nowadays. They are no longer crazy like they used to be, but now they manipulate Europe through the EU.

A world war involving Germany again is unlikely given that nuclear weapons exist and stuff like NATO. I was being hyperbolic. :lol:

Thats exactly why a lot of Englishmen voted out of the EU. Trust, I know Englishmen, very well, and go to pubs regularly (I drink coke)......believe me when I say, they still have fear and cuqdad for the German.

Trending