Would you die for your country?

Would you die for your country?

• Yes

Votes: 19 30.2%
  • No

Votes: 44 69.8%

• Total voters
If your death meant that your country (in this case Somalia) would dramatically improve as a result, would you lay down your life and die for it?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Sweety the only way I am dying for someone else other than me is Jihaad. (My kids dont even get considered)

The_Kong Dong

Somalia First!
I won't die for my country but I will gladly kill for my country. I can see the hypocrisy in that statement but I'm just being real :yacadiim:

Most Somalis would do the same and that's the root of the problem:mjkkk::mjhaps:

Japan for suuure. Then all the other asians. North africans ( algerians are so extreme). Europeans are patriotic only when it comes to immigration.
Japan? I don’t think Japanese are patriotic at all. They used to be during ww2 but since then I don’t think they are at all.
Chinese and Koreans maybe.
Turks are very patriotic. And Algerians.

Japan? I don’t think Japanese are patriotic at all. They used to be during ww2 but since then I don’t think they are at all.
Chinese and Koreans maybe.

Sorry it was 94% not 97%. Although I have seen 97% somewhere. Anyways. the question is ""Will you go and fight for your country?"
main-qimg-34a5ab734b4528ffc52b2dbe004ffb0b.png

The_Kong Dong

Somalia First!
I have Albanian friends and they have the flag of Albania on everything, EVERYTHING!!!!!!
Anyone who has Albanian friends in Sweden knows this. Cars, lighters, tables, shirsts, key chains, shoes and I even saw a tattoo. Crazy patriotic :drakelaugh::drakekidding:

I have Albanian friends and they have the flag of Albania on everything, EVERYTHING!!!!!!
Anyone who has Albanian friends in Sweden knows this. Cars, lighters, tables, shirsts, key chains, shoes and I even saw a tattoo. Crazy patriotic :drakelaugh::drakekidding:
Fake patriotism. They love Albania so much but they refuse to live there. Lol

Apollo

VIP
For Somalia, no.

For Germany, also no, but this time I would actively work for their enemy if it came to another world war. :chrisfreshhah:

Trending