Would you cook for your husband

But you have never tried it. Who knows you might like it :manny:
Thats how you sound to me.👀 I hope this gave you some perspective.

Except I'm not scared of anything. I just not interested.
This is a terrible comparison, sex won’t kill you it’s raaxo asf why do you think there’s so many people hoèing around?

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
This is a terrible comparison, sex won’t kill you it’s raaxo asf why do you think there’s so many people hoèing around?
Doesn’t mend a relationship tho. It’s not worth it lol. Communication is key, sex doesn’t solve all your problems

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
If you're dicking her down correctly

She'll be up cooking and cleaning.

Hadey iswaasho ka aamus oo xiliga jiifka la sug. Halkaasi howshaada ka wado.
Hablahaan will post anything to trigger a Farax, but if you're doing the job like your suppose to. You can turn any woman submissive and that includes the dangerous Araweelo. She can get it too.
Putting in work can turn a crazy ***** into a housewife.
Hadalkaa iga Qor. :salute:
:stopit: I dont know what to tell you

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
it was a bad comparison but you do understand what I was trying to getting at right? You like certain things, and you dont like others. It is what it is.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
But you have never tried it. Who knows you might like it :manny:

The way you hate the idea of being stabbed is the way I view sexual relationships. Except I'm not scared of anything. I just not interested.
when i use the word scare i meant it in a sense that they don't want to die (unless they are suiciedal )witch is something that requires one to have experienced allot of problems to the point where they don't see the point of living plus that whole u might like it comment doesn't work as the human body has various mechanism to not only tell u hey ur in danger or are bleeding so that u stay alive sex is just program where in witch a person enjoys the consept of reproduction as all living beings are required to do so they don't die out.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
when i use the word scare i meant it in a sense that they don't want to die (unless they are suiciedal )witch is something that requires one to have experienced allot of problems to the point where they don't see the point of living plus that whole u might like it comment doesn't work as the human body has various mechanism to not only tell u hey ur in danger or are bleeding so that u stay alive sex is just program where in witch a person enjoys the consept of reproduction as all living beings are required to do so they don't die out.
No one wants to die. It’s a basic human instinct to love life. Even if they were suicidal they don’t want to die. They just want to change their life. If you threw them in an ocean they would fight for life. Why? Because you can force yourself to die

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
Well I guess I'm an evolved human being with altered DNA. :banderas: A blessed mutation! :ahh:I was born this way, and I will die this way. :russsmug:

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
I find it hard to believe that a healthy young female doesn’t get horny tho
Let me be
bc035cb73c6da4aed5353827c2dc3662.jpg

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
:mjlol: that gets old real quick in a relationship bro. Dont matter if your name brian pumper or king cunnilingus it wont work in the long run. I used to think this was the answer but nope.

It may be different for every guy

Its been working like magic for me :pachah1:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN IS THIS SOME HIDDEN MESSAGE IS THIS SOME KINDA MORSE CODE

To wield uncontested power over a future husband you must master the 3 lost arts of the domestic life.

Seasonings
1*UhiuYsswBeBC-mfjahHY4w.gif

Seduction
giphy.gif

Silence
giphy.gif

They won’t leave you alone, they like to make you miserable.

This isn't exactly a selling point for marriage.

How will I survive if I have no place to run from children and the man that made them?
birds%2B2.gif

I'm getting claustrophobic thinking about it. :tacky:

Gambar

VIP
To wield uncontested power over a future husband you must master the 3 lost arts of the domestic life.

Seasonings
1*UhiuYsswBeBC-mfjahHY4w.gif

Seduction
giphy.gif

Silence
giphy.gif

This isn't exactly a selling point for marriage.

How will I survive if I have no place to run from children and the man that made them?
birds%2B2.gif

I'm getting claustrophobic thinking about it. :tacky:
Cuzzo a Somali husband would just make you miserable. That’s their mission in life. Cimri deg deg.

Trending