Would you cook for your husband

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
that doesn't make any sense apart of marriage is to have kids :dead: :mjlol: :russ:
ok think of it like this. You know in elementary school the crushes you have? They arent sexual crushes but romantic ones, because kids at that age didnt go through puberty. You get it now?

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
bruuh she wants to have a book club discussion on philiosphy and sheiit
1g4l6fn1iek51.jpg

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Whats the point of marriage without wasmo AND food? Balayo thats the whole point.
:damn::jcoleno::mjcry::ileycry::dead:

If you're dicking her down correctly

She'll be up cooking and cleaning.

Hadey iswaasho ka aamus oo xiliga jiifka la sug. Halkaasi howshaada ka wado.
Hablahaan will post anything to trigger a Farax, but if you're doing the job like your suppose to. You can turn any woman submissive and that includes the dangerous Araweelo. She can get it too.
Putting in work can turn a crazy into a housewife.
Hadalkaa iga Qor. :salute:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Asexual ppl get married you know. Its not that deep walaal. Your overthinking it. :hillarybiz:
nope the point of marriage is to create system where it is clear as day who fucks who and for corporations to steal ur money buy selling useless shit that u could either make on ur own or get for cheap the only reason they are allowed to get away with this is 1 ur high on extacy aka luve ur 2 parents and society demands 3 media u have been spoon feed an imagine of what a guud marriage is and what the entire process is supposed to look like

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
nope the point of marriage is to create system where it is clear as day who fucks who and for corporations to steal ur money buy selling useless shit that u could either make on ur own or get for cheap the only reason they are allowed to get away with this is 1 ur high on extacy aka luve ur 2 parents and society demands 3 media u have been spoon feed an imagine of what a guud marriage is and what the entire process is supposed to look like
Dont ruin this for me :stopit:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
How do you know you dont like being stabbed even if you have never been stabbed? :yacadiim:
cuz the idea of dying scares every living being to its very core plus movies and forms of media have given me and allot of people allot of people a pretty guud image of what thats like

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
cuz the idea of dying scares every living being to its very core plus movies and forms of media have given me and allot of people allot of people a pretty guud image of what thats like
But you have never tried it. Who knows you might like it :manny:
Thats how you sound to me.👀 I hope this gave you some perspective.

Except I'm not scared of anything. I just not interested.

Jungle

VIP
If you're dicking her down correctly

She'll be up cooking and cleaning.

Hadey iswaasho ka aamus oo xiliga jiifka la sug. Halkaasi howshaada ka wado.
Hablahaan will post anything to trigger a Farax, but if you're doing the job like your suppose to. You can turn any woman submissive and that includes Araweelo

Hadalkaa iga Qor. :salute:
:mjlol: that gets old real quick in a relationship bro. Dont matter if your name brian pumper or king cunnilingus it wont work in the long run. I used to think this was the answer but nope.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
But you have never tried it. Who knows you might like it :manny:

The way you hate the idea of being stabbed is the way I view sexual relationships. Except I'm not scared of anything. I just not interested.
Rather instead of saying “stabbing” use something else. No one wants to get stabbed. Comparing death to sexual relationships doesn’t make sense.

Trending