Would you consider me dark skinned?

This came up while I looked at some photos I took today. I saw my tans and noticed that I’m kinda patsy.
This is my original skin color :
EC1F235C-2E55-49E3-8D8F-25B332239BA3.jpeg

This is me now with my tan lines showing on my arms:
6D6C03B2-FA03-48DA-A941-6292FFF60F0F.jpeg

Maadows and Latinos tell me that I’m dark asf as in Dinka dark, so I never saw myself as light skinned . I’ve been accused of lighting my skin through bleaching or makeup in the winter. Maadows tell me I’m weird for tanning my skin. I think I look better with a tan. What’s your opinion?

This came up while I looked at some photos I took today. I saw my tans and noticed that I’m kinda patsy.
This is my original skin color : View attachment 192437
This is me now with my tan lines showing on my arms: View attachment 192438
Maadows and Latinos tell me that I’m dark asf as in Dinka dark, so I never saw myself as light skinned . I’ve been accused of lighting my skin through bleaching or makeup in the winter. Maadows tell me I’m weird for tanning my skin. I think I look better with a tan. What’s your opinion?
I'd say you're brownskin.

I'd say you're brownskin.
I would say medium. A lot of my ajnabis comment on how red my skin is . I’ve noticed that most other Africans have a more solid chocolate brown pigment. That’s why Redd Fox was seen as unique and the origin of his stage name.

Definitely by North African standards, I’m dark skinned. Also creoles as well. I should of noted that the maadows and Latinos that tell me I’m Wesley Snipes black are Americans. I’m considered morena in Latin America. Negra is for Bantu blacks. West Africans don’t either. I’m met non-Africans way darker than me. Especially South Indian folks.
But should I tan or switch to my original skin color? I also hate that tanning is seen as a white thing only? It’s weird how some black/brown have such of aversion to their skin getting darker

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
u have impressive taste of fashion i'll give u that but i'll say brownskin

I started to tan when I was about 13. The maadow kids would tease me the pigment of my skin and lips, so I thought if I were darker I would look normal and my lips would match with the rest of my skin. As you can see, it didn’t work . Me and John Redcorn from King of the Hill are the same color. Having dark skin also makes my auburn hair stand out. The only thing I don’t like is that my hair and skin are almost the same color. There were a couple of times I thought I had bald patches when I look at certain pictures due to the lighting :
1F31499D-1C10-4B1C-9BA5-8D8060A4B429.jpeg

u have impressive taste of fashion i'll give u that but i'll say brownskin
Yeah, I can’t see myself in Beyoncé or Vanessa Williams. But I think some people go overboard on how dark I am . This one hotep said I look like Whoopi Goldberg. Another one said I looked like the black chick from The Walking Dead.
Me :
7BBA42F3-12DD-4738-B8BF-C704602D6D8D.jpeg

My alleged twins/clones:
946A0544-2D37-4B34-8C46-911716F207E0.jpeg
3A5A8581-8123-497D-8B3A-D33E1727885B.jpeg

????????? I don’t know, but I think I’m getting gaslighted

You look great Mashallah. I think most somalis have your complexion. I would consider your skin tone medium with red undertones. You don’t need to tan or alter your image for anyone, plus tanning causes early aging.

u viewing it from cadaan stander am talking about somali stander
Unless the white person is Sicilian Italian. My dad and his family didn’t consider them white. My dad described them as light skinned blacks with delusions of grandeur. Most Berbers are on average lighter than them and we have more blondes and redheads.

I would say milk chocolate

not dark at all. then again, if you were, so what? All of Allaah's creation is beautiful. Those who insult the creation are in reality, insulting the creator!

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I think you are brown-skinned, like the average Somali.

But I cannot help but notice some peculiar traits during my time on SSpot. OP seems to be self-conscious about her ancestry and makes threads like these, in which the majority of the posters give her validation. Which is a good thing.

However, what seems to be problematic is that I've started to notice a pro-slavery or slavery apologist stance from some of your posts. That in addition to what I said above, gives me cause for concern.

If I am wrong about this guys lmk but I have always been concerned.