Would you consider a wife who previously went to shisha?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't lie about the deen. What does islam say about Nationalism? Like really what does it say?

What does Islam say about brotherhood amongst Muslims?

What has an innocent Arab woman or child done to you? Or an Arab man who minds his own business?

Did the Prophet S.A.W not say that a Arab is not superior to a black man or a white man and vice versa?

So again why lie about the deen?

Since when have I undermined Islam, right now between the two of us who is lying about the deen?

You have a sickness, May Allah guide you. You seriously need to educate yourself on the gravity of nationalism.

Abu Dharr reproached Bilal about his mother, saying, “O son of a black woman!” Bilal went to the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, and he told him what he said. The Prophet became angry and then Abu Dharr came, although he was unaware of what Bilal told him. The Prophet turned away from him and Abu Dharr asked, “O Messenger of Allah, have you turned away because of something you have been told?” The Prophet said:

Have you reproached Bilal about his mother? By the one who revealed the Book to Muhammad, none is more virtuous over another except by righteous deeds. You have none but an insignificant amount.

Wallah you need to repent about what you said about Madow people. That is not in accordance with our deen. Why do you ignore the countless hadiths that makesit clear that it is sinful to mock Allah's creation. Like do you sit there and makeup parts of the deen and cherry pick what you like?

The believers are nothing else than brothers. So make reconciliation between your brothers, and fear Allah, that you may receive mercy.” (Al-Hujurāt, 10)
Bilal was not a black man. Fyi

Ikhawani honest to God stay away from Shisha Smoking s. My theory is very simple. Stay away from Shisha smoking girls, girls that were raised by single mothers (those that were raised by single dads are fine by me) and Feminists.

Looool man you ain't playin

@embarassing

:chrisfreshhah:

low blow.

@Mehmet

Do you agree with @SOMALIKNIGHT when he accuses a Somali girl for smoking shisha as un-Islamic and he never fasted a single day during Ramadan in his life? It is Ok an observant Muslim girl to marry him, but the chick who once smoked shisha and fasts now doesn't deserve to be married by blokes like him? Give me some Uber religious edicts Sxb. You gotta love the religious knowledge of these guys.:mjlol:
I'm so serious. I enjoy it.

I dont understand Somali men, the one's who want pure girls are the ones who are the most unpure and disgusting. They dont want a woman that reflects their sins, I hope he just leaves her alone the ones like him are the abusive kind

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I dont understand Somali men, the one's who want pure girls are the ones who are the most unpure and disgusting. They dont want a woman that reflects their sins, I hope he just leaves her alone the ones like him are the abusive kind

So a guy cant have standards?
I have never smoked,drank,committed zina and not known to free-mix with women.
In return i expect the same. Its that simple

So a guy cant have standards?
I have never smoked,drank,committed zina and not known to free-mix with women.
In return i expect the same. Its that simple

Just refrain from the insults.

Nobody has a problem with pure guys like you. You are well within your rights to want someone like you.

Its the ones with interesting pasts who have slept around, yet demand a virgin that baffle me.

@embarassing

:chrisfreshhah:

low blow.

@Mehmet

Do you agree with @SOMALIKNIGHT when he accuses a Somali girl for smoking shisha as un-Islamic and he never fasted a single day during Ramadan in his life? It is Ok an observant Muslim girl to marry him, but the chick who once smoked shisha and fasts now doesn't deserve to be married by blokes like him? Give me some Uber religious edicts Sxb. You gotta love the religious knowledge of these guys.:mjlol:
What does religion have to do with my standards in women as i am not religious just god fearing humanbeing smh

Just refrain from the insults.

Nobody has a problem with pure guys like you. You are well within your rights to want someone like you.

Its the ones with interesting pasts who have slept around, yet demand a virgin that baffle me.
May those ones be exposed for who they really are and matched with the same style life partners

All the girls from my community that weres shisha smokers were getting their back blown by varies man, that's just my experience. yes, hate to judge people but I don't wanna lose, I don't want another man's left over. this "don't judge" and accept everything, is a western invention. This is just the devaluation of our qiimo and culture. us Somali men know to never lower the bar and given in to their demands.
Never ever do sxb as it will only burn you eventually

@Mehmet

What happened Sxb, share please. I’m a coward, I only say hello and leave.
Nothing happen besides them trolling and me being pissed off ofcourse because i ain't no pervert plus i said square up as i will beat yall asses if i see yall but cooled down a bit later and said to hell with these childish qumayos as i vanished from the net

Nothing happen besides them trolling and me being pissed off ofcourse because i ain't no pervert plus i said square up as i will beat yall asses if i see yall but cooled down a bit later and said to hell with these childish qumayos as i vanished from the net

@Mehmet

Without mentioning names, was it on Somalispot? Shukaansi requires strong patience and the girls want to check you out how you will react to different scenarios. Do a role play with the queen of shukaansi Eeddo @Basra

@Mehmet

Without mentioning names, was it on Somalispot? Shukaansi requires strong patience and the girls want to check you out how you will react to different scenarios. Do a role play with the queen of shukaansi Eeddo @Basra
No not here but one of those other horrible sites over runned by them and what is basra an eritrean with a somali ex hubby

I don't do mixed xalimos so i will pass plus congo is in central africa and afmadow is in east africa but nice try tho

@Mehmet

What do you mean, “I will pass”? It’s just a role play. She will give you tips for a successful shukaansi. Her mum and dad met at Utanga refugee camp. Ina adeertaa ka zishow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts