Would you consider a wife who previously went to shisha?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
My friend told me he has ended talking to someone he was seriously considering marrying after he got information that she was previously went to shisha places a few years ago. He always talked positively of her and even had jecel and now he feels like he was lied to. False appearances. He held back his tongue because it is Ramadan.

I definently think he did the right thing and I promised him I would find him another woman but another friend of ours said he was too harsh and that she had changed and became more religious.

I think you have to have high standards. No one really changes and even if they do, the damage is already done. No one wants a mother who went to shisha

dr.leorio

death\emitter
A good third of the girls in my city do Shisha and are proud of it. If I were him I'd dig deeper and see what else she's kept hidden.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
I mean, it definitely depends. If she still acts inappropriately and smokes shisha, then obviously he's not obliged to introduce such a mess into his life.

However, if she's given up her old habits and turned a new leaf then he ought to give her a chance - people do change. Why should he hold her accountable for the sins that our Creator (subhanahu wa ta'ala) may have forgiven her for?

My friend told me he has ended talking to someone he was seriously considering marrying after he got information that she was previously went to shisha places a few years ago. He always talked positively of her and even had jecel and now he feels like he was lied to. False appearances. He held back his tongue because it is Ramadan.

I definently think he did the right thing and I promised him I would find him another woman but another friend of ours said he was too harsh and that she had changed and became more religious.

I think you have to have high standards. No one really changes and even if they do, the damage is already done. No one wants a mother who went to shisha
That's rude. You have to give people a chance. Maybe she stopped. How does her poisoning her organs has anything to do with him? I bet if someone checked his past he would be worse. She will find a better guy his going to regret it. Plus you can just take what other people say they could have their own agenda maybe they like her for themselves.Allah says the best of you are those who repent. Your friend is very dumb. Some somali men are very judgemental.

Last edited:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit

People do not change. This girl sounds like a reformed . Whoever knowingly marries one, deserves whatever shitty life he signed up for.

There plenty of young,religious Somali women back home to marry from. There is no shortage

People do not change. This girl sounds like a reformed . Whoever knowingly marries one, deserves whatever shitty life he signed up for.

There plenty of young,religious Somali women back home to marry from. There is no shortage
Ok well dont hate on them when they marry ajnabis here if yall are going back home.

VixR

Veritas
It’s best he leaves her alone. Can’t imagine what her life would entail being married to guy like that. He’ll suck all the joy out of her.

30 YEARS LATER After KIDS

harar-imam2.jpg

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Question for you religious folk. When you see a girl you're interested in, how long do you get to know her before you consider marriage? Couple of months, a year, couple of years?

Some of you seem so quick to jump into marriage talk without really even knowing the person and then we need up with threads like this.

Question for you religious folk. When you see a girl you're interested in, how long do you get to know her before you consider marriage? Couple of months, a year, couple of years?

Some of you seem so quick to jump into marriage talk without really even knowing the person and then we need up with threads like this.

@Aaegal

I could be wrong, but my take is most of these guys aren’t religious because religion demands respect towards people and in particular women. But there is another motive at play here. I think these guys come from a single parenthood household and therefore, they are angry and have developed this negative obsession with Somali women. Are they blaming their mothers growing up in a single parenthood home and is that why they lash out against Somali women & is triggering them all the time? A correlation of mother and son exists in the uniformity of their narrative concerning Somali women. The overwhelming majority of their threads discussing Somali women are negative.

Sigmund Freud comes to mind.

VixR

Veritas
@Aaegal

I could be wrong, but my take is most of these guys aren’t religious because religion demands respect towards people and in particular women. But there is another motive at play here. I think these guys come from a single parenthood household and therefore, they are angry and have developed this negative obsession with Somali women. Are they blaming their mothers growing up in a single parenthood home and is that why they lash out against Somali women & is triggering them all the time? A correlation of mother and son exists in the uniformity of their narrative concerning Somali women. The overwhelming majority of their threads discussing Somali women are negative.

Sigmund Freud comes to mind.
I don’t subscribe to too much of Freud, but you and I are on the same page lol. Just today I asked a user if their father was around in response to an outrageous post of his regarding women/his sisters and his concept of what manhood is, and he did not respond. It’s all conjecture, but I think this breed of users had complicated home lives, and hold resentment towards their mothers.

It’s like when a spouse cheats, people take it out on the person the spouse cheated with more so than the spouse themself. Similarly, they’re taking out the hardship of their father’s absence and the parents’ divorce on the mother, and Somali women as an extension of that. They don’t know how to appropriately be a man having gone without a moderate model of what that looks like, so they go to great extremes to prove their manhood.

If a woman has a past, I support her marrying out. This is for the betterment of the Somali community
A pure woman is for a pure man as stated in the Qu'ran

Going to shisha spot doesn't make you a .

We can all see you don't have that energy with men who go or men that are in fact actual s.

And yes everyone changes. Nobody is perfect. We all have highs and lows when it comes to our Imaan. You are so weird and childish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts