Would you change diapers if you had a baby?

Would you change the diapers?

• Total voters

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
When did i say its not not a husband responsibility to look after his kids? all im saying the way the wife and husband look after their kids is not the same thats my point.
You said the wife takes care of the house and the kids and change the nappies all the time while you go out when you want

That shows you dont believe its your responsibility to look after your own kids because you believe a man and woman dont look after their kids the same way

You said the wife takes care of the house and the kids and change the nappies all the time while you go out when you want

That shows you dont believe its your responsibility to look after your own kids because you believe a man and woman dont look after their kids the same way
Yes exactly a man and woman dont look after the kids the same way should a man also breast feed his kid?

Come on now be real their are designed roles that are assigned in islam for woman and a man none is better then the other but its best practice they compliment each other

as allah said men are the maintainers and providers of women

Mercury

VIP
No I will not. I am forming a father son bond with my child, that does not include a mother's role. He has a mother who is expected to do that. Dont change the natural role of men and women.
How does changing a diaper change your bond as a father??

Mercury

VIP
Yes exactly a man and woman dont look after the kids the same way should a man also breast feed his kid?

Come on now be real their are designed roles that are assigned in islam for woman and a man none is better then the other but its best practice they compliment each other

as allah said men are the maintainers and providers of women
so you wouldn't change diapers on your kid bathe the baby and tend to his needs cause you believe thats the role of your wife

so you wouldn't change diapers on your kid bathe the baby and tend to his needs cause you believe thats the role of your wife
yes same way i wouldn't expect my wife to teach my son how to ride a bike for example

I wouldnt also expect my wife to defend me if there was a physical fight or to change the tyres of a car or oil....

You see it works both way?

@so_wavey @SOMALIKNIGHT

How were you born so backwards? Can't clean up your own kid's
:drakekidding:
is it also backwards to say lady first? or to not let the woman to change the tyres or change the oil in the car?

Go to a restaurant int he west they serve the lady first and if they serve the man first they are reprimanded isnt these things also backwards?

You cant pick and choose which things you like

Mercury

VIP
yes same way i wouldn't expect my wife to teach my son how to ride a bike for example

I wouldnt also expect my wife to defend me if there was a physical fight or to change the tyres of a car or oil....

You see it works both way?
None of those things are the same thing as caring for your own kid if your wife is changing diapers, making sure the baby is fed and looking after the babys hygiene bathing the baby than shes no different than a single mom cause you arent doing your part as a parent

Mercury

VIP
is it also backwards to say lady first? or to not let the woman to change the tyres or change the oil in the car?

Go to a restaurant int he west they serve the lady first and if they serve the man first they are reprimanded isnt these things also backwards?

You cant pick and choose which things you like
you just keep sounding dumber and dumber

None of those things are the same thing as caring for your own kid if your wife is changing diapers, making sure the baby is fed and looking after the babys hygiene bathing the baby than shes no different than a single mom cause you arent doing your part as a parent
a single mum doesnt have a man who supports her financially and emotionally and also is around with the kids and also gives her the d.

So no its not like she is a single mum at least come up with a good argument

Mercury

VIP
a single mum doesnt have a man who supports her financially and emotionally and also is around with the kids and also gives her the d.

So no its not like she is a single mum at least come up with a good argument
if you aint changing your kids diapers make sure they fed and bathe them etc what difference does it make if you around the kids yet not involved so yes she could might aswell be a singel mom

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
if you aint changing your kids diapers make sure they fed and bathe them etc what difference does it make if you around the kids yet not involved so yes she could might aswell be a singel mom
@so_wavey in the future

udl56my2u1l41.jpg

:mjlol: :mjlol: :farmajoyaab: