Would you be willing to fight for Somalia?

Would you be willing to defend Somalia if it faced an existential threat?

• Total voters
No way, imagine being a foot soldier for Somalia. You would be set into your death no strategy, not tactics, just keep sending bodies at the problem.

It'll be interesting to see how Diaspora Somalis are like 20 years from now, I think they'll just assimilate, with a large number of Somalis marrying out.
I can definitely see more than a third of Somali Men marrying foreign Women in the West & also a steady increase in Somali children with foreign mothers.

Culture-wise, Somalis will fall into two main camps: Western/Americanized Blacks or some kind of Pan-Muslim identity. The pan-Muslim identity will differ based on country, such as in the UK it will be more Desi/South Asian-centered; in France it will be more North African/Maghrebi-centered & in Germany it'll be more Turkish-centered.

Although, a small minority will also assimilate into the Native White majority of the country they reside in.

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
I can definitely see more than a third of Somali Men marrying foreign Women in the West & also a steady increase in Somali children with foreign mothers.

Culture-wise, Somalis will fall into two main camps: Western/Americanized Blacks or some kind of Pan-Muslim identity. The pan-Muslim identity will differ based on country, such as in the UK it will be more Desi/South Asian-centered; in France it will be more North African/Maghrebi-centered & in Germany it'll be more Turkish-centered.

Although, a small minority will also assimilate into the Native White majority of the country they reside in.

What about Scandinavia? They don't really have any dominating Muslim group. Most of them are roughly the same in number. With these Syrians flooding in recently it might give Levantine Arabs the upper hand. However.. since they are so fobbish I doubt second generation Somali Scandinavians will emulate them.

You coward Faraxs are the reason Somali is where it is today. Us Xalimos will sacrifice our lives for our nation, while you can stay at home and cook and clean.
:pacspit:
Lool.. Such lies, xalimos are known to be back stabbers and would sleep with enemy and call it a day :mjlol: