Would you be ok if your spouse travels with friends or alone?

As A Wise Young Somali Man
If She Wanted To Go To The Concert
I Would Just go with her
But Never Alone
I’m not a Dyouth

Never let your women go anywhere without Mahrem

Source: QURAN and ISLAM

Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid

King of Prussia
I know a guy who is planning on divorcing his wife after going to Minnesota for Suldan concert. He told his newly religious pious wife not to go because its haram and its dhul hijjah. He doesnt trust her now but I think he's overreacting.
In my opinion he has every right too, My cousin who went to somalia with me divorced his wife after she went to miami for a “hot girl summer” without his approval, at first he was in a state of shock, then he was enraged, and then he ultimately calmed down and came to the conclusion that she was just having fun with friends, that was until i opened my mouth to express my thoughts and showed him the hotgirl summer hashtag. This hashtag opened his eyes and he ended up divorcing her. She probably was twerking on a 6ft 3 madow named Tyrone on a beach.

577919FA-166C-4145-8868-8FDD59CC8844.jpeg

A failed marriage in the making isn’t smart.
Was talking about the guy. Divorcing was the right move IMO. When it comes to major stuff like this she has to respect his authority. In the future she’ll probably enable her kids to do haram or whatever

Last edited:
I know a guy who is planning on divorcing his wife after going to Minnesota for Suldan concert. He told his newly religious pious wife not to go because its haram and its dhul hijjah. He doesnt trust her now but I think he's overreacting.

Not overreacting she came across as ‘religious pious wife’ supposedly and changed it up as soon as she got comfortable.

Divorce is what I would say, but would talk with his trusted friends/family members first before going down that route.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Divorce. You want to control your wifes every move and your wife doesn’t want to be restricted and accused of zina because of a lame concert. Watch your mouth when it comes to that accusation.

Yes I will continue to go on girls trips when I’m married and I don’t need to ask someone for permession on trivial matters. Don’t marry someone that doesn’t have the same values as you. You can’t change someone or stop them from their personal freedoms.

also you aren’t all religious and suddenly going to a concert during a religious holy period. That element was always there and @Hmohamed54 made this up, so the dude would sound like an angel hence why he was so quick to accuse her of zina. Because she’s not even real.

If your wife/girlfriend does something you're uncomfortable with then speak to her. If she still insists on doing it, then do the exact same thing so she can experience what you're feeling 1st hand. The tit for tat shit is petty but it gets the point across incredibly well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It'd just be easier leaving the bi6ch than wasting your time doing all of this.

Trending

Latest posts