Would you be ok if your spouse travels with friends or alone?

I know a guy who is planning on divorcing his wife after going to Minnesota for Suldan concert. He told his newly religious pious wife not to go because its haram and its dhul hijjah. He doesnt trust her now but I think he's overreacting.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Overreaction, if you cant trust your wife to go concert your marriage was already terrible.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I know a guy who is planning on divorcing his wife after going to Minnesota for Suldan concert. He told his newly religious pious wife not to go because its haram and its dhul hijjah. He doesnt trust her now but I think he's overreacting.

Yes he is overreacting. But there needs to be some sort of severe consequences for her going there against his explicit disapproval.

he needs to hand her the divorce paper's the second she walks back in the house she's showing her true self now that she's married the miskeen and religious persona was all a sham

he needs to hand her the divorce paper's the second she walks back in the house she's showing her true self now that she's married the miskeen and religious persona was all a sham
Girls that were going to khutbahs about a week ago are now flying out to a concert during dhul hijjah. The sacred 10 days Allah favored over Ramadan subhanallah. Drinking, popping pills, zina, you name it.

She probably cheated. I heard there was a lot of haram activities going on. I told him not to intimate with her for three months.
Walal I would refrain from making such accusations on the web. Don’t slander her character for likes. You will be accountable for it on DOJ.

edit: how you going to downvote me? Accusing a woman of adultery with no proof is a huge sin. You got 4 witnesses akhi 🤔

“And those who accuse chaste women of adultery and then do not produce four witnesses — lash them with eighty lashes and do not accept from them testimony ever after. And those are the defiantly disobedient. Except for those who repent thereafter and reform, for indeed Allah is Forgiving and Merciful".” [Quran 24: 4-5]

Last edited:
Here we go...

She probably cheated. I heard there was a lot of haram activities going on. I told him not to intimate with her for three months.
Why is everything so sexulised for some of you guys? Its worrying.

Its a Somali concert with habayars, odeys, youngsters and you name it. You have all types that went there. Are you going to insinuate that the thousands of people that went there were all doing sexual stuff?

Some of you lot are simply mentally ill.

World

VIP
Absolutely not.

Why is everything so sexulised for some of you guys? Its worrying.

Its a Somali concert with habayars, odeys, youngsters and you name it. You have all types that went there. Are you going to insinuate that the thousands of people that went there were all doing sexual stuff?

Some of you lot are simply mentally ill.
Im guessing you would be ok if yoyr so calked religious husbabd went to a concert during dhul hijjah. I wouldn’t want that for my own sisters.

Im guessing you would be ok if yoyr so calked religious husbabd went to a concert during dhul hijjah. I wouldn’t want that for my own sisters.
No, it wouldn't be okay,

But I wouldn't assume he cheated. Why would I? What correlation is there with going to watch Sultan Seerer and being with other women?

Let's not sexualise everything and casting accusations with no proof. That is actually worse than going to a concert.

Trending

Latest posts