Would you be ok if your spouse travels with friends or alone?

DO you think marriage is a commitment to one another or is it an experience. A spouse cant just do that to their wife/husband its haram and it shows you have bad manners.
No it does not we don’t live in the 8th century let wowen do what they wantt

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Dumarka Maadow (Somali) qiimaha hanti maaha muudo dheer tan waa luntay. Ilahahey ilahay. Bishmilla.

He's not overreacting a married woman who is supposedly practicing shouldn't be going to these type of haram places especially considering we are in the 10 days of dhul hujja which is superior to any other days except the last 10 days of ramadan.

I know a guy who is planning on divorcing his wife after going to Minnesota for Suldan concert. He told his newly religious pious wife not to go because its haram and its dhul hijjah. He doesnt trust her now but I think he's overreacting.
Why do they relationships sound so controlling? Lmaoo

I know a guy who is planning on divorcing his wife after going to Minnesota for Suldan concert. He told his newly religious pious wife not to go because its haram and its dhul hijjah. He doesnt trust her now but I think he's overreacting.

she has no respect for him. Neither does she value him. He needs to seriously think about why she disobeyed his request

she values her friends opinions more than her marriage. And music is more important than her marriage

he needs to leave immediately and smell the coffe if story is true

respect and obedience are the two biggest traits a female needs to have towards her husband and she lacks both.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
she has no respect for him. Neither does she value him. He needs to seriously think about why she disobeyed his request

she values her friends opinions more than her marriage. And music is more important than her marriage

he needs to leave immediately and smell the coffe if story is true

respect and obedience are the two biggest traits a female needs to have towards her husband and she lacks both.

Right On ✊🏾

This how it should look always:
41MCPsBCx8S._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Personally I wouldve attended suldaan concert with the wife but this brothers wife disrespected him
As a wife she should obey her husband the brother needs to charge it to the game and divorce her . Anybody that's been to any type of music concerts should know how it goes down in those after parties , if shes macaan 90% chance she was invited to after party after all shes a human being and human beings do human being things

Trending

Latest posts