Would you be ok if your spouse travels with friends or alone?

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
I know a guy who is planning on divorcing his wife after going to Minnesota for Suldan concert. He told his newly religious pious wife not to go because its haram and its dhul hijjah. He doesnt trust her now but I think he's overreacting.
Hell yes!!!!!
Male friend????
That is not acceptable!!!

You make no sense. We can all agree divorce is too harsh but cmon, forgive and forget don’t exist especially for muslim men. If she going out if her way to party and do things during a sacred week, you have every right to assume the worst. Would you let your beloved miskeen son stay with this women? You didn’t spend all that money and time raising your son to be that weak.

If your wife/girlfriend does something you're uncomfortable with then speak to her. If she still insists on doing it, then do the exact same thing so she can experience what you're feeling 1st hand. The tit for tat shit is petty but it gets the point across incredibly well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
If your wife/girlfriend does something you're uncomfortable with then speak to her. If she still insists on doing it, then do the exact same thing so she can experience what you're feeling 1st hand. The tit for tat shit is petty but it gets the point across incredibly well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nak u know -- me and you have that in common. I also like tit for tat offences. But my therapist told me - i do that due to my mental condition. not illness, condition. :)

1657049768727.png

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
If they wanted to there is nothing you could do to prevent you spouse from cheating.

With that understanding I don't really see it as an issue.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
If they wanted to there is nothing you could do to prevent you spouse from cheating.

With that understanding I don't really see it as an issue.

1657050359310.png

Seems like a smart move to me. She basically set a precedent where she can just do whatever she wants while he just has to accept it because she’ll never listen to him. The future of their marriage looks grim

Hmm I had married friends who travelled with me to different states for girls trip not for parties though. Is fixable but I guess is more than this.

World

VIP
Seems like a smart move to me. She basically set a precedent where she can just do whatever she wants while he just has to accept it because she’ll never listen to him. The future of their marriage looks grim
A failed marriage in the making isn’t smart.

Uhhm what’s wrong with her doing what she wants, why the f*ck does she need his approval

Uhhm what’s wrong with her doing what she wants, why the f*ck does she need his approval
DO you think marriage is a commitment to one another or is it an experience. A spouse cant just do that to their wife/husband its haram and it shows you have bad manners.

Hmm I had married friends who travelled with me to different states for girls trip not for parties though. Is fixable but I guess is more than this.
Girls trip to an island and stuff is great manshaAllah. Flying to another state even if your single during dhul hijjah is wrong. Giving the illusion that you're religous is wrong.

Girls trip to an island and stuff is great manshaAllah. Flying to another state even if your single during dhul hijjah is wrong. Giving the illusion that you're religous is wrong.
What you on about mate? Imagine letting your wife go to some island alone or with “friends”. Come on man

Trending