Would you allow your wife/wives to drive?

Would you let your wife/wives drive?

• yes, im a dayouth

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • no, im a nin rag

Votes: 8 57.1%

• Total voters

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
I probably would but wallahi the west is becoming more dangerous, so i dont know if i would have the same opinion i have right now in the future. Maybe, if we moved back to MENA countries :cosbyhmm:

Cyrus

Shit well I don't got my license yet so I guess she driving me everywhere :mjlol:
Akhi, thats the epitome of dayothnimo. Women love seeing their men in charge even in little things like driving etc and that how they build respect for you. If you cant drive, then i wouldnt get married:ohno:

C72E8A65-E747-4287-BC38-8EE39B19DD24.jpeg

My future wives will be very luck bunch of women wallahi, im just setting the boundaries right now.:banderas:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
good thing i'm not an option walaal
self-hate where? take my qashins like a good boy
my husband will drive me everywhere and it's going to be because i simply don't want to, not because he's going to control me:pachah1:

Cyrus

I hope this means that you would drive them around then, right? :fantasia2:
Its mainly for their safety because the west will become more polarised and the right wingers will become a steady majority in the future, these crazies will come after visibly Muslim women. Its in the best interest to safeguard her.

And no, ill just buy her the stuff she needs but we wouldnt go out together much. Im not a dayouth.

Cyrus

good thing i'm not an option walaal
self-hate where? take my qashins like a good boy
my husband will drive me everywhere and it's going to be because i simply don't want to, not because he's going to control me:pachah1:
Ill keep your future husband in my duas as he is going to need it :gucciwhat:

Gedogyal

good cop
Its mainly for their safety because the west will become more polarised and the right wingers will become a steady majority in the future, these crazies will come after visibly Muslim women. Its in the best interest to safeguard her.

And no, ill just buy her the stuff she needs but we wouldnt go out together much. Im not a dayouth.
I’m done with you. Have a great life
:reallymaury:

Ill keep your future husband in my duas as he is going to need it :gucciwhat:
i think he'll be a very lucky man
he's going to be in for a lot of fun, don't you worry :silanyolaugh:
your future wives will need the du'aa though- they don't know of the cage they're walking into :camby:

tf,my mom drives, my sisters drive.My wife's gotta drive and have her own car,she can't be reliant on me to drive her everywhere.I aint no uber driver bro.

Trending

Latest posts