Would you allow your wife to go to a mixed gym?

Would you allow your wife to go to a mixed gym?

• Total voters
That’s not how islam works. Women aren’t getting harassed in gyms in numbers for you to be worrying about that. Acting like men don’t go to the gym for attention.

women can also lower their gaze and move on.
Women are the weaker sex, men are responsible for the safety of their wives, i will not be able to sleep knowing my wife could have been given unwanted attention and even have been flirted with without me doing something drastic hence why i would provide something for her. Women can be raped hello??? Try raping a man as a women.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
If its invite only then i dont give a damn, however i would provide somewhere for her to workout anyways as their could be cameras and its just easier for her.
Type of nigga that expects a woman to wear a hijab in the house because someone might be watching her with a drone in their 65th story apartment.

Last edited:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Women are the weaker sex, men are responsible for the safety of their wives, i will not be able to sleep knowing my wife could have been given unwanted attention and even have been flirted with without me doing something drastic hence why i would provide something for her. Women can be raped hello??? Try raping a man as a women.
What does that have to do with this? Women can be raped? Women can be raped anywhere then, even in their own home. Stop replying to me with your illogical opinions.

Edit- sorry for insulting you.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
@WaterBottle Sorry for being rude but what you are saying is not only illogical, it’s impractical af. Caadi iska dhig. It’s very hypocritical to be telling women they can’t be in mixed settings but men can, as though it’s not haram for both. Stop suffocating Muslim women and criticizing them for everything while letting Muslim men do whatever they want and not getting any backlash. This is the perfect recipe to push them away from Islam.

Its the embarassment they feel, i almost feel sorry for them
I don't understand why awkwardness between the genders is very prevalent amongst us younger gens.
I'm laughing at the irrationality of it all.
I hear/see both guys and girls act this way where they feel more conformable around none somali of the opposites genders in comparison to somali men/women.

I tend not to experience that often in these non verbal/stranger type scenarios because most strange somalis assume I'm not somali for whatever reason until I say I'm somali.

Women who go to gym have firm bodies and firm bodies are totally masculine. A woman is supposed to be soft, delicate or juicy or dainty and man is supposed to be firm.

What women should is just diet better stop eating a lot like a man.
This kind of attitude is the reason why the majority of the Muslim women are whales.

It should be a mandatory for them to go jogging/cycling, participate female sports or “woman only” gym.

Get yourself a 12 year old Bedouin wife from Afghanistan or yemen that you can manipulate anr gaslight then. There’s cameras kulaha. Type of nigga that expects a woman to wear a hijab in the house because someone might be watching her with a drone in their 65th storcamerUSER=30084]@WaterBottle[/USER] Sorry for being rude but what you are saying is not only illogical, it’s impractical af. Caadi iska dhig. It’s very hypocritical to be telling women they can’t be in mixed settings but men can, as though it’s not haram for both. Stop suffocating Muslim women and criticizing them for everything while letting Muslim men do whatever they want and not getting any backlash. This is the perfect recipe to push them away from Islam.
No worries, I see where your coming from but I'm not trying to be sexist, you must understand that as a man we love and have a lot of jealousy over our women, I criticise any person who is in a mixed environment and would say it's worse for men as they struggle with lowering the gaze it's equally haram and u have to be a nacas to say otherwise, it would hypocritical for me to be in a mixed gym and for I'd my wife however if I am not doing so which I would not do and have not done, I expect my wife to obey my decision of not going. My point is in terms of harm a woman is more at risk for a man to look at her and approach etc whilst a man would not normally get that attention

I don't understand why awkwardness between the genders is very prevalent amongst us younger gens.
I'm laughing at the irrationality of it all.
I hear/see both guys and girls act this way where they feel more conformable around none somali of the opposites genders in comparison to somali men/women.

I tend not to experience that often in these non verbal/stranger type scenarios because most strange somalis assume I'm not somali for whatever reason until I say I'm somali.
Its really strange, irl I'm outgoing and extroverted and when I try and talk to female extended family they start having seizures, I guess I'm a rare one but it doesn't make sense when the same girls are chill with male ajnabis making fun of them bullying whatever but when it's a Mali they switch up.
I think I've only seen 2 girls talk to me normallybuthey where proper crazy tho

I pray, taking care of my family is more important than worrying about poor people, my family is my priority. I know women have rights, i never said i own a women. I dont care about controlling a women, but i wont marry a women who will not obey me when the time comes.
How many Somali men are taking care of their family?????????

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
How many Somali men are taking care of their family?????????
99%, I don’t know where this narrative that Somali men are deadbeat fathers came from but it’s not true. Most of them are slaving away working insane hours to put food on their families table (home and abroad)

99%, I don’t know where this narrative that Somali men are deadbeat fathers came from but it’s not true. Most of them are slaving away working insane hours to put food on their families table (home and abroad)
This, ungrateful halimos wallahi. Majority of Somali father's are working very hard and long hours in jobs like taxi driving etc with little English and bodies scarred with the emotional and physical damage of surviving a war and for some a genocide

You need to have actual conversations with the married women in your life. Our men are severely lacking in every way.

Trending