Would you allow your wife to go to a mixed gym?

Would you allow your wife to go to a mixed gym?

• Total voters
This reminded me there are a couple of Xalimos at my gym. Whenever I turn up they start putting their sweaters around their waist and if I need something from the room their at they leave and go to a different one. They can't train around a Faarax and have to a cover up but it's ait around ajnabi :damn:
:mjlol: :dead:

This reminded me there are a couple of Xalimos at my gym. Whenever I turn up they start putting their sweaters around their waist and if I need something from the room their at they leave and go to a different one. They can't train around a Faarax and have to a cover up but it's ait around ajnabi :damn:

Do they wear hijab?

The only time y’all talk about religion is when you want to control women. Do you help the poor? Do you pray 5 times a day? Do you? Your wife has Islamic rights ( I know y’all are never taught that) just because she married you doesn’t mean you own her. Being the men have their house comes with dignity and respect. Peace out!✌️
I pray, taking care of my family is more important than worrying about poor people, my family is my priority. I know women have rights, i never said i own a women. I dont care about controlling a women, but i wont marry a women who will not obey me when the time comes.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Where is HE working out? I won’t allow my husband to be a couch potato. I’ll divorce him if he has a dad bod, who does he think he is? Acting like he gave birth.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Not every woman wants a family with a man who thinks he owns her.we vet and we vet well even if means not having babies at all.
99% of somali men are not like this. These niggas are unrealistic and hypocrites. They are only saying this to spite women.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I feel sorry for reer US/Europe. Do y’all not even have one only woman’s gym? I have 5 women only gyms within a 10 km radius and one of them is a Muslim owned one that is connected to a mosque

I’ve noticed Americans and some European countries don’t invest in their Muslim communities. Do y’all have Islamic schools that are decent academically? How common is halal certified fast food?
No they don’t. The men do whatever they want then they want to come at women talking about “ it’s mixed”, as though mixed settings is only haram for muslim women. Uff these hypocrites.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
No way Jose. I’d say even men should avoid mixed gyms - it’s too many superth0ts that will tempt you. Brothers either go super early or workout at home.
“I’d say even men should avoid mixed gyms”

Really nigga?

No they don’t. The men do whatever they want then they want to come at women talking about “ it’s mixed”, as though mixed settings is only haram for muslim women. Uff these hypocrites.
Its worse for women because they can be harrased, given unwanted attention etc
At least the men can lower their gaze and get on with life

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
If my wife insists on visiting a gym full of trannies than she can f off because shes divorced
There’s no trannys, he’s lying. Womens gyms don’t let them in because it’s invite only, so they can legally discriminate against them, as they should.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Its worse for women because they can be harrased, given unwanted attention etc
At least the men can lower their gaze and get on with life
That’s not how islam works. Women aren’t getting harassed in gyms in numbers for you to be worrying about that. Acting like men don’t go to the gym for attention.

women can also lower their gaze and move on.

There’s no trannys, he’s lying. Womens gyms don’t let them in because it’s invite only, so they can legally discriminate against them, as they should.
If its invite only then i dont give a damn, however i would provide somewhere for her to workout anyways as their could be cameras and its just easier for her.