Would you abandon your kids if wife cheated?

How would you know that??? You aren't a man Sumaaya. Any real man has the confidence to know he can father more children. But you cannot unraise another man's offspring!

A MAN would not punish innocent children and make them suffer for something that was entirely not their fault. You should be mad at yourself, you settled down with her and decided to have babies with her, not them

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
A MAN would not punish innocent children and make them suffer for something that was entirely not their fault. You should be mad at yourself, you settled down with her and decided to have babies with her, not them

Hmm.... I'm not one for punishment. I think the best thing is to absolve yourself without feeling anger towards anybody and absolving yourself from the situation.

You can never know she's an ciyaalsuuqad. Ceeb, how would I find out?

Hmm.... I'm not one for punishment. I think the best thing is to absolve yourself without feeling anger towards anybody and absolving yourself from the situation.

You can never know she's an ciyaalsuuqad. Ceeb, how would I find out?

lol woman don't become promiscuous overnight hunno

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
lol woman don't become promiscuous overnight hunno

Sax, laakiin how can I know she wasn't before hand. Hadey ii soo dhumaatayna? There is no guaranteed way to avoid that.

If you get cheated on, you should move to a different city, change your name and wallow in shame for being a loser and never talk abt it again

Never seen any other kind of men (besides jereers) who’d be heartless enough to drag innocent kids between them and their wife’s beef
Its not necessarily that they are heartless, but the way the American family court system is set up, the women usually has more rights in regarding a child than the man. so the baby mama usually uses the baby as levreg over the father and if he acts up will restrict his acess to the child and or put him on child support, when the baby grows up the mother feeds lies to them about their dad.

to answer your question, I wouldn't abandon my kids but i'd have shared custody with them and if shes unable to take care of them than ill be glad to do it. I'll also make sure to inform them on why the things are the way it is for them.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
They aren't fool proof! What if she refused because she herself wasn't sure. You need permission of both guardians to request a test. How do you feel about that Hodan from HR?

Play dirty walalo :ftw9nwa:
Your geeljire genes are too precious for you to simply give up and assume they ain't yours. Rifrif those kids hair on your way out of the house and do that paternity test.

It will bring you peace of mind in the long run.. 🙃

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Play dirty walalo :ftw9nwa:
Your geeljire genes are too precious for you to simply give up and assume they ain't yours. Rifrif those kids hair on your way out of the house and do that paternity test.

It will bring you peace of mind in the long run.. 🙃

A very compelling and reasonable argument. A little infantilising, but that is expected from the HR lady.

You are right, I should not be quick to give up on my offspring like that. I am now officially part of the parental kidnapping gang.Thanks, Hodan

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
A very compelling and reasonable argument. A little infantilising, but that is expected from the HR lady.

You are right, I should not be quick to give up on my offspring like that. I am now officially part of the parental kidnapping gang.Thanks, Hodan

I'm glad I could convince you otherwise 😇
:it0tdo8::it0tdo8:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
no, i would never abandon my children. i helped bring them to this world and i shall always be there for them :)

dr.leorio

death\emitter
I wouldn't abandon my kids but I would lowkey take a paternity test just to make sure they're really mine. It's only fair since the exwife is a cheater

Xaruun

VIP
Do you guys remember them days cheating was the least of our worries in the Somali community? A Xalimo wouldn't even cheat if she hated her husband, instead she would ask for a divorce
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah I used to think that then I heard about undercover s. Hoejabis are probably the ones who cheat

Xaruun

VIP
You marry a ciyaal suuqad and then blame the kids, make it make sense
Yeah but how are you supposed to know if she hides her past, acts halal and lies about being a virgin?

Trending