Would you abandon your kids if wife cheated?

So say your wife decided to hoe around with other men, while It’s perfectly understandable that you’d want to leave her and find a woman who wouldn’t take you for granted, the responses from the men in the other thread were absolutely disgusting :gucciwhat: Would y’all really hate on and abandon your own kids because of what their mother (who’s actions they have NO control over) did? Is leaving your own blood 🩸 to suffer for crimes they are innocent of really the response you’d give? :kanyehmm:Never seen any other kind of men (besides jereers) who’d be heartless enough to drag innocent kids between them and their wife’s beef. I’m really starting to see that perhaps, faraxs aren’t so different from jereers after all:kanyehmm:

0f0cc06e72d1e37e97c4e159fc62123f.jpg

No I would let her do the right thing and to be honest with the family about everything including the children. Give up custody of the kids and the house. Child support till they reach 18. She gets too see the kids on Easter weekend and two weeks in the summer. As a bonus I will not pursue alimony payments if she agrees to the terms.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Of course. I would YEET them out the (proverbial) window

If she cheated how do I even know those kids are even mine to begin with?

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I only know one person who was thrown in to this situation. He is in his bio kid life and his ex call him a deadbeat for not being apart of his none bio kids life on social media

I would take an active role only in my bio kids life

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Do you guys remember them days cheating was the least of our worries in the Somali community? A Xalimo wouldn't even cheat if she hated her husband, instead she would ask for a divorce
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
In that case huuno, chop your balls off and YEET them out the window too because that's not what a MAN would do

How would you know that??? You aren't a man Sumaaya. Any real man has the confidence to know he can father more children. But you cannot unraise another man's offspring!

Trending