Would y'all be willing to meet any sspot members in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to meet

@Jiron to see how the see a in depth case study of how medicine works on the deprave body

@The Cushitic One just to see how tough she is in real life (not very much)

@Reiko to ask for the best flavor of coco at starbuck while she is doing minimum wage job

@waraabe to finish off the job of the great Siad barre :siilaanyosmile:

@Inquisitive_ so I can report his hiding place to the feds and get me the coins from that bounty

@Basra so I can report the 19 children to protective child services cause they deserve better

loool, nice 2 see u still alert bidaar. you dont want to wake up in a immigration cell in kismayo man:deadpeter:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Have had too many close calls. Gotta be suspicious of all comers, including my children. Many of my fellow illegals have been ensnared by traps like this. You think you're meeting a hot bird for a date, but the is really an immigration official. This guy @Jerome in the house is definitely an agent. I can smell it off him

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
You realy had to make a whole thread about a message you sensitive prick.:draketf:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
These are the nice people that I would like to meet up in real life. And buy them a cup of coffee.
1. @DalJecel A funny humorous dude knows how to karbash people.
2. @Puntlandtheglorious Knows how to put in check. He don't mess around.
3. @Boqor knows his way around places very calm and knows his info.
4. @Yonis He's a undercover savage, sorta like Batman not present at day but comes wrecks havoc at night.
5. @Cognitivedissonance Knows his politics very well. And uses facts not opinions.
6. @geel.sade he's a political person that can speak his mind.
7. @Jim Crow Knows his Somali history very well and sounds like a person to have a conversion with.
8. @Idil-Beydaan I would to meet her and ask her a lot of questions. Seems like a very sacred person.
9. @RICH I would like to meet her she seems like a well informed person that takes risks. And is not afraid of anything.
10. @Armadillo Brother is aware about stuff. Seems like a adventurous person. That takes trips.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
These are the nice people that I would like to meet up in real life. And buy them a cup of coffee.
1. @DalJecel A funny humorous dude knows how to karbash people.
2. @Puntlandtheglorious Knows how to put in check. He don't mess around.
3. @Boqor knows his way around places very calm and knows his info.
4. @Yonis He's a undercover savage, sorta like Batman not present at day but comes wrecks havoc at night.
5. @Cognitivedissonance Knows his politics very well. And uses facts not opinions.
6. @geel.sade he's a political person that can speak his mind.
7. @Jim Crow Knows his Somali history very well and sounds like a person to have a conversion with.
8. @Idil-Beydaan I would to meet her and ask her a lot of questions. Seems like a very sacred person.
9. @RICH I would like to meet her she seems like a well informed person that takes risks. And is not afraid of anything.
10. @Armadillo Brother is aware about stuff. Seems like a adventurous person. That takes trips.

My man :samwelcome:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts