Would u support the army with donation

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Let say H.E Farmaajo promised to give salary to the soldiers the mujahideen, but the UN and our socalled muslim brethren(turkey, arabs) doesnt want to back him with financial support. Would u donate to the mujahideen SNA knowing well that the money wouldnt dissapear in corrupted mouths.

I think i would donate money to the Somali National Army if it wont be used for clan wars in Sh/Hoose or other regions, just for Qaran( to fight against terrorist for starters).

I believe that the donation for the army should be declared an patriots act and should be done by all means through everybody for the army,it should be declared on all Somali Channels, but the payment must be done through third trusted group such as Salaam Bank or just plain Hormuud but the account should be transparent and forthcoming on who and when the money is taken, only then will the average Somali Joe feel safe to invest in the army for his future safeguards.

Until they get rid of the war criminals and the mooryaan within the ranks, NOTHING.
The SNA needs fresh soldiers, who have never taken part in a clan war/skirmish, literate and with an innate sense of duty. It would also create jobs for those educated young people who want to risk their lives for "tahriib".

Clan militias masquerading as "SNA" need to be sent to the oceans, let them harass the foreign trawlers.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
I believe that the donation for the army should be declared an patriots act and should be done by all means through everybody for the army,it should be declared on all Somali Channels, but the payment must be done through third trusted group such as Salaam Bank or just plain Hormuud but the account should be transparent and forthcoming on who and when the money is taken, only then will the average Somali Joe feel safe to invest in the army for his future safeguards.

true, if there is strong control on the money iam sure many somalis would love to donate to the mujahideen(Somali National Army).

Any somali who works should be able to pay 10 euro/dollar a month(the lowest rate, u can give more ofcourse). Large Somali Diaspora should be able to pay for the army. But unfortunately, what stops us is corruption and fear that money will be used for wrong means.

donation is investment in our security :manny:

we dont need bantus or un if we unite tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts