Would Somalis gofundme a Darod excavation study?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Genocide LOL
there wont be a genocide of the somali people :ivers:just more diverse clans that have more bantu then other. I'ts like compering tribes in the south with ones in the north. Of course those in the sout will have a higher persentig of bantu dna

You misinterpreted my statement. I meant that under utilitarianism whatever the majority wants happens, including the genocide of a disliked group. Probably if there was a referendum right now in Myanmar on deporting all Rohingya the yes side would win.

You misinterpreted my statement. I meant that under utilitarianism whatever the majority wants happens, including the genocide of a disliked group. Probably if there was a referendum right now in Myanmar on deporting all Rohingya the yes side would win.

Isn't utilitarianism the philosophy of pragmatic mutual benefit for the highest number of people? How would the deaths of Rohingyans benefit the Myanmar?

Human

Bellum omnium contra omnes
Get a life blease. You are coming off desperate.

I do have a life, how do you think I was capable of relying back to you. I would have not done without the intact state of my life pulse.

Hun, don't mistake me for your favourite tv show.
desperate-housewives.jpg

@Human
No walaashay. i was just wondering if me and @Hugo were the only bantus here. :bell:
why did you take this as an insult:birdman:. Do you think somali bantus are lesser then cushitic somalis :susp:
Thank you sxb for defending us

I would help you out but Im going to gt a headache trying to understand their English. I was gonna summon @DuctTape to translate for me but I'm gonna let this one slide

Or the Arab haters like you will have a heart attack when they discover he was full Arab :dabcasar:

I already I know I'm not Arab, like all Somali people. My DNA has been posted. If the grave is empty then I'll laugh, if it contains a Somali then I'll rebury him and if it contains an Arab, I'll use his remains as firewood.:kanyeshrug:

VixR

Veritas
Well, this is news to me. There's a known tomb site for the supposed clan founders? All of them?

:leon:

They should be excavated, assessed, micro and cross-examined poste-haste. It's practically a no-brainer.

Well, this is news to me. There's a known tomb site for the supposed clan founders? All of them?

:leon:

They should be excavated, assessed, micro and cross-examined poste-haste. It's practically a no-brainer.
How dare you disrespect the founding member of our qabil if you touch shikh aljabrti Al hashmis corpse You will pay:birdman:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I already I know I'm not Arab, like all Somali people. My DNA has been posted. If the grave is empty then I'll laugh, if it contains a Somali then I'll rebury him and if it contains an Arab, I'll use his remains as firewood.:kanyeshrug:

:russ::russ::russ::russ:

Touch shikh aljabrti Al hashmis corpse and I will kill you with my own hands :gunsmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts