Would Somalis gofundme a Darod excavation study?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
That Egyptian study got me wondering. What if the same can be done with the bones of Mr. Sheikh Darod himself. Get a tooth of his and dig for DNA. Would ancestry obsessed Somalis be willing to fund it?
:siilaanyolaugh:

Oscar

Het beste uitzicht
There are Huge subclans whose main job is protecting the tombs of their forefathers etc darod, isaak. So if you wana dig you have to get pass them

Apollo

VIP
Over our "dead " bodies .
Anyone who goes near the holy Tomb will be blown to smithereens. daroods can raise 100k to defend the tomb .

10k to bribe whoever guards it and steal one tooth at night. :chrisfreshhah:

The amount of butthurt when he is not related to most of the Darods alive today. :mjlol:

10k to bribe whoever guards it and steal one tooth at night. :chrisfreshhah:

The amount of butthurt when he is not related to most of the Darods alive today. :mjlol:
There was a great deal of migration from the Middle East during the Middle Ages . I am guessing he was an Arab sheikh who was revered then had a descent myth formed around him by the locals .

Apollo

VIP
There was a great deal of migration from the Middle East during the Middle Ages . I am guessing he was an Arab sheikh who was revered then had a descent myth formed around him by the locals .

Total suugo science, no evidence. The bones could end up being just regular Somali.

Human

Bellum omnium contra omnes
Yeah, the other Somali clans can fund it as Darod is more notable than the other clan founders.

:sass2:

waits for some triggered users

Human

@Human
No walaashay. i was just wondering if me and @Hugo were the only bantus here. :bell:
why did you take this as an insult:birdman:. Do you think somali bantus are lesser then cushitic somalis :susp:

:chrisfreshhah:

Nope, I didn't take it as an insult.

Is this some mission to uncover the Somali bantus in this forum? Good luck with that, mate!

I actually don't but for me to think that would mean I would directly go against my Utilitarian beliefs.
:manny:

Apollo

VIP
:chrisfreshhah:

Nope, I didn't take it as an insult.

Is this some mission to uncover the Somali bantus in this forum? Good luck with that, mate!

I actually don't but for me to think that would mean I would directly go against my Utilitarian beliefs.
:manny:

Utilitarianism :deadosama: allows for genocide to occur under certain circumstances, it is not an ethical system.

Human

Utilitarianism :deadosama:m allows for genocide to occur under certain circumstances, it is not an ethical system.

My form of Utilitarianism goes aligned with Karl Popper and John Stuart Mill. Do you think I booty clap to Jeremy Bentham?
:birdman:

I bet your form of a perfect ethical system is Situation Ethics. Agape love my ass.
:drakelaugh:

Last edited:
Utilitarianism :deadosama: allows for genocide to occur under certain circumstances, it is not an ethical system.
Genocide LOL
there wont be a genocide of the somali people :ivers:just more diverse clans that have more bantu then other. I'ts like compering tribes in the south with ones in the north. Of course those in the sout will have a higher persentig of bantu dna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending