Would Somalia be better off with city states?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken Kaneki

Somalia needs the KGB
Thing is those degrees don’t always bring better results than completing the Quran, from that you can open a dugsi than another, after a couple of years you may own a chain of dugsis and mosques and vastly out earning engineers and doctors who honestly don’t Make that much, education past the basics is overrated where your filling your head with information that you will never need and wasting that precious time when you could have been productive working and making a profit, but I can see you’ve been conditioned by the “education” propaganda
If people pioritise building dugsis over schools then do not expect the nation to progess

Tukraq

VIP
If people pioritise building dugsis over schools then do not expect the nation to progess
You missed what I was getting at, the end goal is success other wise schools are pretty much useless honestly, you can get success in many avenues and one of those is dugsi if you have the right entrepreneurial spirit, schools don’t help a nation progress much unless your talking about how to be literate or do basic skills otherwise most of what your learning in school is pretty useless, in fact in most cases school programs you to be a failure

Ken Kaneki

Somalia needs the KGB
You missed what I was getting at, the end goal is success other wise schools are pretty much useless honestly, you can get success in many avenues and one of those is dugsi if you have the right entrepreneurial spirit, schools don’t help a nation progress much unless your talking about how to be literate or do basic skills otherwise most of what your learning in school is pretty useless, in fact in most cases school programs you to be a failure
If you improve the education in a society it will lead to benefits. Somalia needs educated people.

Tukraq

VIP
If you improve the education in a society it will lead to benefits. Somalia needs educated people.
Unless your talking lawyer or doctor for a specific job education doesn’t lead to any benefits but just wastes time, “educated” people aren’t that important in the real world as the education you get usually doesn’t count for much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending