Would somalia be better off colonized

Let’s face it, this independence shit has not panned out. We went from a fragile democracy to a dictatorship in 9 years. 9 years!?!? That’s about as long as game of thrones lasted. 21 years of that then anarchy. Then clan violence then BAM radical islamists. In 60 years we went through every worst case scenario. Why? We got the longest coast in Africa, resources, a great strategic location. Let’s face it it’s the people. We need a boot on our neck. Somalis love it....the last guy that controlled the country we called him daddy.

71C0BCEF-F2BC-4729-879E-1B509AC02E57.jpeg

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Yes 100% it would be, but how many of you guys would be alive if that would be the case? Would your parents have ever met , would some random lasagna man married your mother? If your okay with not existing yeah let's go back !!!!

Last edited:
Yes 100% it would be, but how many of you guys would be alive if that would be the case? Would your parents have ever met , would some random lasagna man married your mother? If your okay with not existing yeah let's go back !!!!
I’m talking about getting colonized again I’m not talking about a time machine and disrupting the space time continuum

Lool I read this as should Somalia be under a dictatorship and the answer is YES. This ‘democracy’ crap doesn’t work for us. We’re madax adeeg and need a ruler that will, as you said, put their foot on our necks. Someone similar to Erdogan would be best for Somalia. I wish we were smart enough to put our differences aside and unite for a greater Somalia. So many people are taking advantage of Somalis and it’s a shame. Somalis and their obsession with qabil.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Of course it would and we all know it. Pride and vanity will make them deny it though. Mogadishu looked the way it looked cause of it was a colonial pet project of the Italian fascists and monarchy. The wide avenues, art deco architecture, the public works and government. Everything in that society that functioned was cause of colonialism.

It hurts you but it's the truth.

Lool I read this as should Somalia be under a dictatorship and the answer is YES. This ‘democracy’ crap doesn’t work for us. We’re madax adeeg and need a ruler that will, as you said, put their foot on our necks. Someone similar to Erdogan would be best for Somalia. I wish we were smart enough to put our differences aside and unite for a greater Somalia. So many people are taking advantage of Somalis and it’s a shame. Somalis and their obsession with qabil.
True but who could we all be ok with without another civil war?

Of course it would and we all know it. Pride and vanity will make them deny it though. Mogadishu looked the way it looked cause of it was a colonial pet project of the Italian fascists and monarchy. The wide avenues, art deco architecture, the public works and government. Everything in that society that functioned was cause of colonialism.

It hurts you but it's the truth.
Exactly...the period of Somali history was when we either had a dictatorship or colonialism. Yea it was bad for some but hey still better than everything after. And Italians were waaay better than the French or Belgians.

Trending

Latest posts