Would Sharia Law Work in the U.K./Canada?

Would Sharia Law Work in the U.K./Canada?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Abdi Africca

Young Muslim man stuck in Canada.
Culture changes... The Bedouin culture of 1400 years ago is not the same as the one now. The Bedouins in the Arab peninsula adopted the extremist, and highly explosive, teachings of ibn wahab - the rest is history...
And you concur with the irrational theory that Ibn Wahab (May Allah have mercy upon his Soul) was a Jewish shill?

Abdi Africca

An Anglo Zionist shill, yes.
Anglo-Zionism is a thing?!?!?!

Lord have Mercy upon MY Soul for I never thought I'd see the day wherein such ludicracy would be so prevalent upon this Earth. Satan really and truly has a plan in full effect.
While we are on the topic I MUST ask, surely, the Bushes themselves must have and do fall under that category - correct? What does that then make Osama bin Laden's family and accomplices for they were "Muslims", right? The biggest sellouts in History, tbh.

Anglo-Zionism is a thing?!?!?!

Lord have Mercy upon MY Soul for I never thought I'd see the day wherein such ludicracy would be so prevalent upon this Earth. Satan really and truly has a plan in full effect.
While we are on the topic I MUST ask, surely, the Bushes themselves must have and do fall under that category - correct? What does that then make Osama bin Laden's family and accomplices for they were "Muslims", right? The biggest sellouts in History, tbh.

http://jcpa.org/article/winston-churchills-defense-balfour-declaration-1921/

dumb question,all muslims will be deported back at some point if they don't integrate into the good norms of host nations.

Abdi Africca

Sharia would work anywhere, a great tool bestowed by Allah (SWT) to tame and control the masses.
From the frozen tundra of rural Northern Ontario, to the damp/moist GMO jungles of the Amazon, Islam shall touch ever grain of soil on this big blue ball flying through the MilkyWay and will bring about Peace, Love, and Salvation to ALL of creation.

Abdi Africca

:farmajoyaab: the majority of our ethnic groups culture pre-dates Islam - it won't stay that way for much longer due to Salafist
/Wahabbi shit that fuels alshabab and was behind the "Abdi" name calling phenomena.
Are you a Muslim or not, saaxib?

I'm asking because you seem to be implying that that pre-Islamic culture found amongst Horners is somehow superior in your eyes to the "culture" we see today sweeping through our Homeland...

Are you a Muslim or not, saaxib?

I'm asking because you seem to be implying that that pre-Islamic culture found amongst Horners is somehow superior in your eyes to the "culture" we see today sweeping through our Homeland...

I'm Muslim.

Daqan makes a people, lose it and we are no different to the African Americans. I am against the arabisation of my nation and its people.

Abdi Africca

I'm Muslim.

Daqan makes a people, lose it and we are no different to the African Americans. I am against the arabisation of my nation and its people.
Interesting. So, as a Muslim, do you not think highly of Muhammad (P.B.U.H.)?

If your answer is yes, which it MUST be so as to not render you out of the fold, you must surrender to the fact that Allah's code, creed, and system/way of life decreed from above the Heavens is better for Humanity than anything that a collection of man (Society) can put forth.

Interesting. So, as a Muslim, do you not think highly of Muhammad (P.B.U.H.)?

If your answer is yes, which it MUST be so as to not render you out of the fold, you must surrender to the fact that Allah's code, creed, and system/way of life decreed from above the Heavens is better for Humanity than anything that a collection of man (Society) can put forth.

>which it MUST be so as to not render you out of the fold, you must surrender

Surrendering is for cowards, I heel to no man. I will repeat again; I am against the arabisation of my homeland and it's people.

>which it MUST be so as to not render you out of the fold, you must surrender

Surrendering is for cowards, I heel to no man. I will repeat again; I am against the arabisation of my homeland and it's people.

@Abdi Africca

You are disingenuous in your questions, I see through your plays. All you have done is confirm my original statement:

Sunni Islam is spirtual and cultural bedouin colonialism.

:gaasdrink:

Trending

Latest posts