Would Sharia Law Work in the U.K./Canada?

Would Sharia Law Work in the U.K./Canada?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Why would you want to impose Shari law to a country you came as a refugee?

What makes you think the west would entertain such idea when there is no Muslim country practising Sharia Law now?
hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:

Abdi Africca

Young Muslim man stuck in Canada.
Why would you want to impose Shari law to a country you came as a refugee?

What makes you think the west would entertain such idea when there is no Muslim country practising Sharia Law now?
Soomaaliya practices Sharia Law. I know all too well as I have recently graduated *Dhaqan Celis*

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Soomaaliya practices Sharia Law. I know all too well as I have recently graduated *Dhaqan Celis*

No one in the world use Sharia Law or any other variation of it, where in Somalia have you heard they use Sharia Law? :gucciwhat:

Abdi Africca

The capital of Soomaaliya has implemented ardent use of Islamic jurisprudence without question! You are stuck in your Western bubble.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
The capital of Soomaaliya has implemented ardent use of Islamic jurisprudence without question! You are stuck in your Western bubble.

You are making up stories sxb, and don't spread fake news about my country, there is no where in Somalia they use Sharia Law now, I will entertain you ,do you have a proof?:mahubowtf:

Abdi Africca

Sunni Islam is spirtual and cultural bedouin colonialism.
Lies, for Al-Islaam allows any and all individuals to maintain the facets of their ignorant culture that doesn't negate Tawheed.

Look at the Nation with the highest Muslim population and you'll find that not only are they not Arab or African but that they are situated on the other end of the Globe from Islam's inception (Saudi).

Lies, for Al-Islaam allows any and all individuals to maintain the facets of their ignorant culture that doesn't negate Tawheed.

Look at the Nation with the highest Muslim population and you'll find that not only are they not Arab or African but that they are situated on the other end of the Globe from Islam's inception (Saudi).

Every country where a significant Sunni population live, you will find:
  • Women cosplaying as ninjas
  • Men wearing skirts
  • Radical groups with links to Saudi scholars/organisations
  • Sporadic detonations
  • Child weddings.

Abdi Africca

Every country where a significant Sunni population live, you will find:
  • Men wearing skirts
  • Sporadic detonations
  • Child weddings.
And thus my question to you being what exactly is your point? I presume you are a Suufi?

Abdi Africca

Where in Bedouin culture were the following prevalent 1400 years ago, you buffoon?
  • Men wearing skirts
  • Sporadic detonations
  • Child weddings.

Stop cappin' and admit it: Islam is not a "culture"...ugh...

Where in Bedouin culture were the following prevalent 1400 years ago, you buffoon?
  • Men wearing skirts
  • Sporadic detonations
  • Child weddings.

Stop cappin' and admit it: Islam is not a "culture"...ugh...

Culture changes... The Bedouin culture of 1400 years ago is not the same as the one now. The Bedouins in the Arab peninsula adopted the extremist, and highly explosive, teachings of ibn wahab - the rest is history...

Trending