Would any of you move back home permanently

World

VIP
Until I can walk down the street there on my own without fear of getting raped and killed like I do in my current country no. It’s not a safe place for women
Women in the West have the same fear of walking alone at night, there are rapists everywhere in the world doesn’t matter what country.

I won't unless Somalia reaches a minimum of around number 50 in the corruption index and ease of doing business reaches easy status. I want to help locals with education and other things but i don't want move there. Only exception would be if someone i personally know and trust becomes president.

If The Somalis In Somalia Keep fleeing To The West I'm Bringing In The Swedes To The Horn And Have Peace In The Horn For Once
giphy.gif

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Probably, I really do like living back home. Last time I was there, I really got used to life there. Next time, if I have the money, maybe build a country house with a pool and tennis court but with easy access to a big city.

With work becoming increasingly online-based, it might turn into a reality. Australia is okay but not very welcoming long-term for non-whites, you feel like an outsider.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
If Somalia improved its expatriate culture by setting up some malls, country clubs etc. then I definitely start seeing myself and other Somalis returning more regularly.

Biyo kulule in Bosasso is a prime location for a spa retreat resort but its horribly managed.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
I'd go back if conditions in the West become unbearable for diaspora and if I had a nice big livestock herd waiting for me in the countryside
i actually do from my great grand-father but now i gotta fight for it.
1624581673709.png
wanna team up? I'll give u a cut.
1624581713081.png

Jungle

VIP
Most of you dont come from the capital or are told horror stories about it lol.

1 of my parents and 2 of my olders siblings and some of their kids have moved to xamar. And some to beledweyne

If you come from garowe, buhoodle, lasqoray and hargeisa this is how you talk about somalia like most of you from here come from a desert

alien

📍outer space
VIP
I want to drop and go to baadiye. me and my family went to Somalia for a year and the best part was being a geeljire. it was so relaxing. maybe when I'm 40 I'll just get out. go with my wife and just relax. but I will have to wait until low life somalis get their act together and try to make Somalia a safe place. the rape. the killings. its not safe to go back. not now

for now the white man's land is where I'm staying

Last edited:

CanoGeel

I want to drop and go to baadiye. me and my family went to somali for a year and the best part was being a geeljire. it was so relaxing. maybe when I'm 40 I'll just get out. go with my wife and just relax. but I will have to wait until low life somalis get their act together and try to make Somalia a safe place. the rape. the killings. its not safe to go back. not now

for now the white man's land is where I'm staying
1624584397090.png
bring a robot dawg too mate. or do it good ol' Kiwi way
1624584485911.png
1624584598840.png

1624585029281.png
:ahh::ahh:

CanoGeel

I on know bout y'll but

i'll be free ranging here in the day
1624585562636.png

Have my fried fresh lobster lunch break here with her highness
1624585640660.png

Bask in the afternoon
Watch Sunset in the evening
1624585499018.png

1624585942639.png

I wish y'll the best.
1624586013788.png
1624586042828.png
1624586082941.png
:ahh::ahh::rejoice::ohhhdamn::whew::win::win::win::win:

Last edited:
I will go back and try to infiltrate Al Shabab, rise through the ranks then one day accidently slip up and utter the dreaded "Hooyo matalo" and end up in a ground. All jokes aside why would I leave the comforts of the west for farmaajos shitehole riddled with corruption and 68iq niggas.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
I have a solution for somalia to get better. But most of you lamagoodles dont like this idea. My idea is to turn somalia in to south africa. You import whites from europe and a few east asians and you tell them they can run the economy the same way cadaans run the economy in south africa. And in 30 years the white somalis will turn somalia in a first world country. But the only issue is they will create white only neighborhoods and segregate from us. But thats not really a big problem to me.
giphy.gif

I have a solution for somalia to get better. But most of you lamagoodles dont like this idea. My idea is to turn somalia in to south africa. You import whites from europe and a few east asians and you tell them they can run the economy the same way cadaans run the economy in south africa. And in 30 years the white somalis will turn somalia in a first world country. But the only issue is they will create white only neighborhoods and segregate from us. But thats not really a big problem to me.
giphy.gif
Switch east asians to south asians and we have a deal. Once a geeljere tastes the delight of timo jilac food n women. Game over.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Switch east asians to south asians and we have a deal. Once a geeljere tastes the delight of timo jilac food n women. Game over.
Nah bro south asians are useless you want to invite street shitters to somalia? East Asians are clean people besides the dog eating shit. But they have a high iq they will improve the lamagoodle mindset :mjlaugh:

Diaspora Somalis should try to create Kibbutz type place in Somalia . And only allow people with a certain level of education / wealth level to settle there decide on a place and buy up the land develop the place . This could inspire the rest of Somalia because if i know something about Somalis is that we are good at copying each other. I would also invite non somali muslims that can contribute.

Last edited:

CanoGeel

Diaspora Somalis should try to create Kibbutz type place in Somalia . And only allow people with a certain level of education / wealth level to settle there decide on a place and buy up the land develop the place . This could inspire the rest of Somalia because if i know something about Somalis is that we are good at copying each other.
I already my Aliyah son. refer it to my last post. but u get in my Kibbutz after
:fittytousand: x-treeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeme vetting

Trending