Would any of you move back home permanently

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
Honestly I would do this, probably not Muqdisho but maybe in the outskirts of the city. I’d go back after having some savings or spend like half the year there. Would any of you consider moving permanently or have you already moved?

I'd go back if conditions in the West become unbearable for diaspora and if I had a nice big livestock herd waiting for me in the countryside

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
You guys need to give up the fantasy that you'll move back home. The place is terrible in every way
Honestly, it’s good if you have decent money. The country in general is corrupt and needs a lot of help but if you’re from diaspora and have money you can live way better than how you would live in the west, trust.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Honestly I would do this, probably not Muqdisho but maybe in the outskirts of the city. I’d go back after having some savings or spend like half the year there. Would any of you consider moving permanently or have you already moved?
No , I do not consider repatriating there , there is nothing for me , no relatives , all our lands were forcibly taken, still illegally inhabited , we have been displaced for a long time and
the people you know are either scattered across abroad or dead , so there is nothing , I believe returning would result in my death , like the many pioneers who tried to live there , sacrificed their money and everything
inspite for their love of repatriating they became casualties on the headlines , look we are homesick but we need to stop living in our delusions , we need to adapt and adjust to whatever hosting society we are in , yes and also
life in Somalia is very unpleasant unless you come from a family of the elite , corrupt and crooked politicians , land grabbers , warmongers or have tribal connections then yes they live lavishly from the xaaraam money they have stolen from the public.

I tied up a loose end and Somalia is a perfect example.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I came straight from there, leaving the dust of poverty and social misery,

and you think I'll settle back in Africa , again?

:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Maybe, after my exams and graduating, I have a few good jobs prospects in Djibouti,
but I do enjoy my Red Wine, my non-Believers friends and Western quality of life.

:denzelnigga:

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
No , I do not consider repatriating there , there is nothing for me , no relatives , all our lands were forcibly taken, still illegally inhabited , we have been displaced for a long time and
the people you know are either scattered across abroad or dead , so there is nothing , I believe returning would result in my death , like the many pioneers who tried to live there , sacrificed their money and everything
inspite for their love of repatriating they became casualties on the headlines , look we are homesick but we need to stop living in our delusions , we need to adapt and adjust to whatever hosting society we are in , yes and also
life in Somalia is very unpleasant unless you come from a family of the elite , corrupt and crooked politicians , land grabbers , warmongers or have tribal connections then yes they live lavishly from the xaaraam money they have stolen from the public.

what's u qabil?

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧

I see where you’re coming from this was interesting to read

Trending