Worst Day of my Life!

Do certain types of people wear chokers?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
It also used to be popular in the 90s. And it's just a little piece of fabric around your neck. So I don't understand how people sexualize it? People were rocking it all the time a few decades ago.
7df18834143564a76f35aa80ec6e5cfc.jpg
Get back to work, naaya!
7CVp.gif

The cotton's not going to pick itself.

Ramen

๐ŸŒธ
It also used to be popular in the 90s. And it's just a little piece of fabric around your neck. So I don't understand how people sexualize it? People were rocking it all the time a few decades ago.
7df18834143564a76f35aa80ec6e5cfc.jpg
maybe you can use the choker as a hair tie when eating the moos

back in the 90s i was a lowkey hoe laakin thank god that i changed my ways
if you want any tip dm me;)

Damn. Even I wouldn't get anything beyond a nose piercing. My parents would kill me if I came home with anything else on my face.

I'm hoping to get an industrial piercing though! My friend has one and I think it's really cute.
Industrial-Piercing-6.jpg
I take it off the lip ring but I still have the piercing.

My mother is religious but she don't care stuff like piercing and three of my sister have nose ring.

Dalmoor

Hiatusโœ… 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Last night was the worst day of my life!

I got picked up by my friend and we went to another friend's house. They were having a little kickback so we were all chilling and watching a movie. My friend had ordered a bunch of pre-rolls so this was basically me enjoying life.
S8sk.gif

Anyways, I had gotten some cute chokers the day before, so I had decided to wear one that night. For those who live under a rock and don't know what a choker is, it's basically this:
tattoo-stretch-choker-necklace-women-jewelry-necklaces-835834904594_400x_c0f1924a-a9c0-4c4b-83f3-b996361f5f77_grande.jpg

I was getting complimented by tons of people, so I was feeling so gassed up.
:ohhhdamn:
But after awhile, one of my friends basically revealed something to me about my new fashion choice. She told me that people think you're a hoe if you wear chokers!
:damn::damn::damn:
I didn't believe her, but she showed me some memes backing up what she said! Here are a few!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:mjcry:
Is it really true guys? Do people really think a certain way about you if you wear chokers? I've seen quite a few girls out with them, and I never once assumed that!
:mindblown:
Please tell me this isn't true.
:kendrickcry:
I can't look at Calisomali the same way I used to:kanyehmm:

Last night was the worst day of my life!

I got picked up by my friend and we went to another friend's house. They were having a little kickback so we were all chilling and watching a movie. My friend had ordered a bunch of pre-rolls so this was basically me enjoying life.
S8sk.gif

Anyways, I had gotten some cute chokers the day before, so I had decided to wear one that night. For those who live under a rock and don't know what a choker is, it's basically this:
tattoo-stretch-choker-necklace-women-jewelry-necklaces-835834904594_400x_c0f1924a-a9c0-4c4b-83f3-b996361f5f77_grande.jpg

I was getting complimented by tons of people, so I was feeling so gassed up.
:ohhhdamn:
But after awhile, one of my friends basically revealed something to me about my new fashion choice. She told me that people think you're a hoe if you wear chokers!
:damn::damn::damn:
I didn't believe her, but she showed me some memes backing up what she said! Here are a few!
:mjcry:
Is it really true guys? Do people really think a certain way about you if you wear chokers? I've seen quite a few girls out with them, and I never once assumed that!
:mindblown:
Please tell me this isn't true.
:kendrickcry:
If certain guys asked for your number.....then yes they expect you to bring your A game the next time you meet.

:pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts