Worst Day of my Life!

Do certain types of people wear chokers?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Everybody is a hoe these days. The term was created by jealous women who weren’t getting any actions, nowadays it’s used by unattractive people who don’t get any.
Lies. I call girls hoes when they act like hoes. Same with men:yousmart:

And I ain't ugly. I am sexy af. :westbrookswag:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Last night was the worst day of my life!

I got picked up by my friend and we went to another friend's house. They were having a little kickback so we were all chilling and watching a movie. My friend had ordered a bunch of pre-rolls so this was basically me enjoying life.
S8sk.gif

Anyways, I had gotten some cute chokers the day before, so I had decided to wear one that night. For those who live under a rock and don't know what a choker is, it's basically this:
tattoo-stretch-choker-necklace-women-jewelry-necklaces-835834904594_400x_c0f1924a-a9c0-4c4b-83f3-b996361f5f77_grande.jpg

I was getting complimented by tons of people, so I was feeling so gassed up.
:ohhhdamn:
But after awhile, one of my friends basically revealed something to me about my new fashion choice. She told me that people think you're a hoe if you wear chokers!
:damn::damn::damn:
I didn't believe her, but she showed me some memes backing up what she said! Here are a few!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:mjcry:
Is it really true guys? Do people really think a certain way about you if you wear chokers? I've seen quite a few girls out with them, and I never once assumed that!
:mindblown:
Please tell me this isn't true.
:kendrickcry:
It’s common “” wear.
I’m surprised you didn’t know.

People viewed chicks with hoop earings as hoes for the longest time cause prositutes use to wear them.

If you don’t care about how people view you than do what you want. f*ck the haters.

Lol do you think there are somali dudes or people your interested in that’s view you as a hoe?

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
You can be sexy and not approachable. You won’t get it until you become a hoe yourself. Everybody has a hoe phase.
I was thinking about this awhile ago.
In our community it’s frowned upon for religous reasons

But in general if you look at somali dudes right now
A lot are in school. And more are actually active with more even a few hitting the gym.

A fresh grad can start making decent money with a good degree.

Having a decent good income, being in shape and dressing well can help attract a lot more women.

There are accountants, engineers, and etc that spend theres 20s after finishing school just having fun and sleeping with multiple chicks, I noticed a lot of people want to have before they settle down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending