Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Other

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Highkey imma be pissed as shit if this happen while I'm in school.
But America military big as shit. So I don't think a major draft will be necessary unless we dealing with A handicap match with Russia and China

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I used to listen to Imran Hussain till I looked back at some of his old lectures from 2007-2009 and what he predicted to happen in 2017/18 was way too far from the truth lool
He’s been on point for most things remember he’s not infallible besides he’s one of the only imam who calls out al saud and the khawrij I thoroughly enjoy his take on the freemasonry and dajjal how they’re closely linked notice how Freemasons use the all seeing eye symbol and Hadith talks about dajjal being one eyed it can just be a coincidence I’m not a coincidence theorist

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
If North Korea attack anyone they are fucked.cause South Korea and Japan fucking up North Korea as soon as they see a middle hit another country
Both Japan and South Korea don’t possess nuclear weapons you knuckle dragging kool aid guzzling kowtowing buck dancing coon

He’s even got a on his avatar kkk

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Both Japan and South Korea don’t possess nuclear weapons you knuckle dragging kool aid guzzling kowtowing buck dancing coon

He’s even got a on his avatar kkk
Jutst fact checked you were right.damn after world war 2 japan demilitarized. Wtf so North Korea just flexing missiles and Japan and South Korea can't do shit

supposedly iran. by "attacking" or "funding" terrorists to attack the new american embassy in jerusalem. then Israel goes to war with iran. and Russia would obliged to support iran bc of the huge investment or partnership they have with iran. and when Russia joins ofcourse usa will join to help israel.
which causes turkey to jump in and support its new allies, iran and Russia. when that happens saudia arabia will be forced to support their masters israel and usa.
u heard it here first :hillarybiz::gaasdrink:

supposedly iran. by "attacking" or "funding" terrorists to attack the new american embassy in jerusalem. then Israel goes to war with iran. and Russia would obliged to support iran bc of the huge investment or partnership they have with iran. and when Russia joins ofcourse usa will join to help israel.
which causes turkey to jump in and support its new allies, iran and Russia. when that happens saudia arabia will be forced to support their masters israel and usa.
u heard it here first :hillarybiz::gaasdrink:

Iran will take out Saudi Arabia in one go and Russia+Turkey+Far East will overpower the USA and West to not intervene, then Israel and it's people will be scared then ad-dajjal will come to save his people...

“Rabbi Yizchok said: ‘The year that Melech HaMoshiach [Messiah the King] will be revealed, all the nations of the world will be provoking each other. The King of Persia (Iran) will provoke the King of Arabia, and the King of Arabia will go to Edom (the West) to take counsel, but the King of Persia will in turn, destroy the entire world. The nations of the world will be outraged and panicked. They will fall on their faces, and they will experience pains like birth pangs. Israel too will be outraged and in a state of panic and ask, where do we go? But say unto them, “My children, do not fear, ‘Higiyah zman geulatchem’ [the time of your redemption has come]. And in the last redemption will be different from the first which was followed by further bondage and pain. After this last redemption, you will not again experience any further pain or subjugation.”

Iran will take out Saudi Arabia in one go and Russia+Turkey+Far East will overpower the USA and West to not intervene, then Israel and it's people will be scared then ad-dajjal will come to save his people...

“Rabbi Yizchok said: ‘The year that Melech HaMoshiach [Messiah the King] will be revealed, all the nations of the world will be provoking each other. The King of Persia (Iran) will provoke the King of Arabia, and the King of Arabia will go to Edom (the West) to take counsel, but the King of Persia will in turn, destroy the entire world. The nations of the world will be outraged and panicked. They will fall on their faces, and they will experience pains like birth pangs. Israel too will be outraged and in a state of panic and ask, where do we go? But say unto them, “My children, do not fear, ‘Higiyah zman geulatchem’ [the time of your redemption has come]. And in the last redemption will be different from the first which was followed by further bondage and pain. After this last redemption, you will not again experience any further pain or subjugation.”
well that escalated quickly. https://tenor.com/xAGj.gif

world war 2065 will happen and future disfigured somalis would still be fighting over qabiil

sZTFKVb.gif

I will be joining the Nazi army of Somalia and declare myself as the holy fuhrer of the army like Hitler.
I will invade Ethiopia and Kenya also will take over the whole river Nile and the countries that river goes through.

I will create my own secret nukes and start nuking Spain Portugal and Italy and UAE, Qatar, Bahrain too.
I will also nuke all non nuclear power like Canada and etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending