Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
There will be an alliance between Russia and the Muslim world excluding the Zionist so called Muslim states of Saudia Arabia and United Arab Emirates and Qatar.

I will sign up for the draft and be willing to die for my nation(CANADA) as a gallant lieutenant.
They will be sure to bury you in the finest Garbage depo :nvjpqts:. But for real i feel like Israel will start ww3, they lowkey have been building more nukes than the US since Kennedy was assassinated. Everyone is too scared to search Dimona, they have a shitload of nukes there.

They will be sure to bury you in the finest Garbage depo :nvjpqts:. But for real i feel like Israel will start ww3, they lowkey have been building more nukes than the US since Kennedy was assassinated. Everyone is too scared to search Dimona, they have a shitload of nukes there.

I would be awarded the Victoria cross for my bravery.
150px-Victoria_Cross_of_Canada.jpg

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Few years?

Trump will set it off in couple of months, it will just take North Korea to say something slick and boom.

People are dumb. There wont be WW3, the global economy is interconnected, everyone needs each other.

Besides the US would win in any war at any time.

It's going to kick off in the middle east with Iran and Saudi-Israel, they are already fighting proxy wars in Yemen and Syria and Iraq

Israel Samson option, they are literally crazy. If you read more about the Samson option, you'll know that they would nuke the world if they are about to lose.

It's crazy that no other country has this scenario

Israel Samson option, they are literally crazy. If you read more about the Samson option, you'll know that they would nuke the world if they are about to lose.

It's crazy that no other country has this scenario
I know that's why i say if the hadith is accurate about people having to fight with sticks and stone (actually swords lol) then Israel would be the culprit.

This nigga thinks Dajjal is technology.....hold on i gotta tie my my mother and sister in case facebook lures them away lol!!!!!!

:ulyin::pachah1::chrisfreshhah::russ:

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
Whatever happens, make dua to Allah SWT to protect you, and your family, from the destruction that it will bring.

This war will not be anything like before, it will make the Mongol Invasions look like a skirmish, WW2, a small battle, the Napoleonic Wars, a small bombardment.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
im a financial aid student so I had to sign up for selective service so if ww3 happen I'm getting drafted. If I see any of y'all big forehead fucks on the battlefield best believe I'm getting headshots

Status
Not open for further replies.