World War 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read about social engineering, and how fear tactics are used to control the masses. All of these so called powers are in bed together.

But when divine judgement comes, then things will get heated, before then it is all just a show for the masses.
Agreed. I think it’s another one of those exercises to mentally prepare everyone and keep them in a fear state. This is the period where radical new laws or policies are readily accepted

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Nothing will happen. USA has enough reserves to last them decades, along with all the Arab countries being their littles slaves.

This will more than likely be hyped for a few months, but then it will die down. WW3 if it does happen will be catastrophic. It is no joking matter, the death toll will be horrendous.
After the three days of mourning Iran will strike. The US just pissed off 80 million people at once. if ww3 somehow does not happen, Ummah War 1 will

Shmurda

King Of NSFW

Don't worry guys this somali lady will give lapdances for the iranian men so that us somalis can get away what a noble patriot :rejoice:

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE
Freemasonry is not what people think it is. But that is another story all together.

Anyway, I would not be in fear of the current events. The world is entering a new era, and many of the old powers are in fear of the sudden awakening. This is all

The one eye is the third eye.

The third eye endows an individual with spiritual awareness. However modern Dajjalic society denied all spiritual systems and chose a materialistic and nihilistic view of existence. Hence most people have a calcified third eye, or are spiritually blind. All of this while freemasons and government agencies actively seek to explore the hidden realms. What do you think Quantum phsyics, Cern and the D wave computer are for?

This is why I would encourage all to seek spiritual knowledge. Islam has tassawuf, and that is what is required in these times.

This is deeper than most people think!
CERN IS TO TRAVEL TO THE JINN WORLD but they won't be successful
The third eye is bullshit new age shit they want people to go a stray instead of following Islam when I say one eye it's the dajjal the worship of jins and dajjal have been going on since time immemorial it is truly a fight for man's soul bring in more secularism get rid of the abrahamic laws hence all this new age shit of male to female female to male aka Baphomet we are in end game

So prayers up and heathens down

CERN IS TO TRAVEL TO THE JINN WORLD but they won't be successful
The third eye is bullshit new age shit they want people to go a stray instead of following Islam when I say one eye it's the dajjal the worship of jins and dajjal have been going on since time immemorial it is truly a fight for man's soul bring in more secularism get rid of the abrahamic laws hence all this new age shit of male to female female to male aka Baphomet we are in end game

So prayers up and heathens down

Third eye is not bullshit

Please do a bit more research saxiib. Have you ever tried meditating, recording your dreams?

Did you know these are all a part of Islam?

Timo Jareer and proud

Don't worry guys this somali lady will give lapdances for the iranian men so that us somalis can get away what a noble patriot :rejoice:
You is gonna die no niiko gonna save us.
Well then see you in Akhira if it goes your way, or in a dusty post apocalyptic tuulo somewhere.

:faysalwtf:
See you in post apocalyptic Sanaag where I spend my days singing labac labac and crying to myself about the good old days to my geel

You is gonna die no niiko gonna save us.

See you in post apocalyptic Sanaag where I spend my days singing labac labac and crying to myself about the good old days to my geel

I will start a new qabiil from scratch. Might have to take out all the other local males so I have no competition with my Y chromosome however.

:hmm:

Timo Jareer and proud

Boy if you don't take yo ass to djibouti :camby:

Sanaag is reserved for me and my 1million ajnabi female friends that I will "save" from war :shaq:
Do you think Djibouti will survive with all the American and Nato bases there? :wowsweat:

Nigga f*ck that shit I ain't getting bombed by the Shia's to the stone age hell no I ain't. Thank GOD that Somaliland is not recognize this is the only time that shit is handy we got no allies nor enemies they can't touch us. :banderas:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Do you think Djibouti will survive with all the American and Nato bases there? :wowsweat:

Nigga f*ck that shit I ain't getting bombed by the Shia's to the stone age hell no I ain't. Thank GOD that Somaliland is not recognize this is the only time that shit is handy we got no allies nor enemies they can't touch us. :banderas:
Kkkk u can have ur isaaq tuulos just dont come to badhan tukaraq, laasqoray and ceerigabo then we will be okay sxb :pachah1:

Nigga I am MJ :kodaksmiley:

Its just if i bring a million shordies to galkacyo the reer ****.s with their yellow eyes will scare them off so I have to bring them to my reer abtis spots :drakelaugh::pachah1:

Well I will have to go in the opposite direction, seeing as the "reer yellow eyes" are my reer abti.

:farole:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending