Status
Not open for further replies.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP

Pray for us American Faraxs
Beenta iska daa, it will be more like this:duck:

upload_2020-1-2_22-51-20.gif

:mjkkk: Bring back sexism!! I as a baby incubator who belongs in the kitchen should not have to serve in the army.
:wow1:I’m even willing to forfeit my rights of voting and owning property just to get out of serving

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
:mjkkk: Bring back sexism!! I as a baby incubator who belongs in the kitchen should not have to serve in the army.
:wow1:I’m even willing to forfeit my rights of voting and owning property just to get out of serving

Stop playin, you better learn how to hold an AK like this Xalimo

DaksGzkWkAAl6zu

Stop playin, you better learn how to hold an AK like this Xalimo

DaksGzkWkAAl6zu
No!! Women are weaker and less intelligent which is why we shouldn’t fight in war. We’d only slow youse down and make us lose.
I’ll be at home cooking and cleaning safely at home with my 10 kids as it’s a woman’s job :mahubowtf:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I'm not from the South side. Stop the habaar:damn:

I'm actually from LA not ChIraq:damedamn:
Lol now you from LA? last time I was in Chicago we run out of gas in Latino neighborhood SubhanAllah we thought we were going to die that day, walaal you are brave for living in south side.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Lol now you from LA? last time I was in Chicago we run out of gas in Latino neighborhood SubhanAllah we thought we were going to die that day, walaal you are brave for living in south side.

How you run out of gas, ciyaal ma tihiin :susp:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
It's like Xamar but not with qaraxssmugdon.png The New year started with so many bodies being dropped. But I'm good though. Thanks for your concern and also I'm not even from Chiraq wtf:comeon::browtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts