World bank report calls out certain clans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
These dooro kids are high on their mommies sacking breasts in Dadaab qaxooti camp, dreaming about :icon lol: "Curbing HG from their power base", lest they know that HG are now a state entity far surpassing the gunslinging days of the 2000s era.

HG as an state entity is like Mike Tyson in his Prime fueled with Steroids, no way out but winning.

A lot of talk but there is a reason why you still dont have mudug lol, for all that glory you still live in the dumpster side and even that side will get annexed soon we both can play that game
:trumpsmirk:

No need 2 vilify HG, ayaka tooda uu yaabann :icon lol:

Illegal, Farms, Illegal business, and all other illegal activities by all clans not just HG will come to an end when we have a strong judicial system. Let's not beat around the bush here, the so called business man controlling telecom, banking, fuels, and all other industries at home are all cartels.
They will all be easily defeated, a legislation here, some law enforcement there and all will comply faster than you think, Somali's fear Governance & Accountability more than anything, that's why weak or strong we need a strong government.

As for the Shabelle province, HG remembers the Biyomaal from wars years gone very well. It was testament that dulmi & nabad dont go go together, and the losses where immense. It is a known fact that Walaalaha Galgaduud did the biggest dhul balaarsi in the Tariikh of the civil war, but who can blame them unless you've been to the Barren red sands of Gobolada Dhexe.

HG either didn't receive or ignored the Memo but unfortunately Violence is once again the monopoly of the State, It's getting harder as day's go by to have armed militia or large weapons stock piles in the capital, and this will expand to include the rest of the country soon.

I know definitely most clever HG realise now that,HG has been reduced to Senior Citizen Xaaf taking 'advice' from the political genius that is Gaas

- 6 gangsters in Parliament who hijacked the good name of the clan
- Galmudug in Crisis
- The clan being branded anti-government
- Abdirahman AbdiShakur as your main political opponent (i wonder if you have good to say about him)
- The militia in lower Shabelle funded by previouse regimes, de-funded, and pending complete re-inlisting

Step one to Recovery is to realise you have a fucking problem :bell:

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: My God :liberaltears:people that have never been to Shabeelaha hoose talking about it :ftw9nwa: Lower Shabeele is a HG stronghold more than half of the farms belong to specific HG sub clans.

Janaale is the only place where men from Galgaduud own most of the farms there :yloezpe: forget Marka and Shabeelaha Hoose we are even in Jilib and you'll do fooking nothing :ftw9nwa:. :trumpsmirk:

Who used cayr moryaan to capture kismayo in 1998-99 was it caqdheer? og and mx are as bad as each other
The Cayr obsession continues.
Dumb Majeerteen it was Mareexaan SNF who did it without dugaag come get Kismayo you fool I like your tears
:mjlaugh: mjs, Ogs and marexaan ingly arguing amongst themselves of who is HGs , wake up news naagyaalo all of you are our condoms.
Barre Hiiraale is in Xamar not Gedo seems like HGs love him a lot:francis:

Last edited:

waraabe

Your superior
Sxb we are no jeegaan, we just know our enemy from the crowd, no offence but as for "I own farms there or have relative there" does not qualify you to speak for something you have no right or experience to, and let me give you an actual idea of what is going in S/hoose, the Amiir/Governor of that region Abu Abaas is HG.

To be honest if wishes were horses I too would ride it.

P.s the difference between jeegaan and us HG is that we talk through the barrels of our gun.:icon e biggrin:

Lol jeegan is a victim making machine, the whole reason he cries about jeegan is cuz we dish out painful karbash. I would say jeegan abuse more victims than hg but hg is also a manly clan that knows how to bully weaklings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending