World bank report calls out certain clans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
De3-s4KUcAAzUC3.jpg

:whoo::whoo:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Habar Gidir taking over Lower Shabelle was one of the worst outcomes of the civil war. Entire clans like Bagadi, Geledi, Garre, Biimaal, Madowweyne, Shanta Caleemo etc... have been made little more than serfs for people who have no roots in the region. It is also why Lower Shabelle is so unstable even though almost half of Amisom is stationed there. They destroyed Southern Somalia’s agricultural heartland.

Habar Gidir taking over Lower Shabelle was one of the worst outcomes of the civil war. Entire clans like Bagadi, Geledi, Garre, Biimaal, Madowweyne, Shanta Caleemo etc... have been made little more than serfs for people who have no roots in the region. It is also why Lower Shabelle is so unstable even though almost half of Amisom is stationed there. They destroyed Southern Somalia’s agricultural heartland.

Its very sad indeed, and HG are still continuing their expansion. I've heard all kind of stories of what they have done in Afgooye and other southern cities.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Its very sad indeed, and HG are still continuing their expansion. I've heard all kind of stories of what they have done in Afgooye and other southern cities.
Thank god they were kicked out of kismayo, them southern marehans tried to invite them
dabcasarhand.png

XaajiXumbo

Always Venture, Always Win

:kodaksmiley:you mjs really love to shit talk about HG, its been almost 30 years since your folks expulsion of South Somalia, yet you talk mighy bravely for a weakling in the comfort of your qaxooti seats in Dadaab.

Bohol

VIP
This is old news. A lot of HG left Lower Shabelle nowadays though since the area became too dangerous with constant drones.

XaajiXumbo

This is old news. A lot of HG left Lower Shabelle nowadays though since the area became too dangerous with constant drones.
:icon lol: wishful thinking bro @Bohol , I can see your half Darood side is kicking in to believe the nonsense of HG ever leaving S/hoose.

No, seriously what makes you believe this nonsense of HG leaving S/hoose in matter of fact South of Somalia when we already own most biggest cities such as Lafoole (celash biyaha), Lamber50, Baraawe, Bariire,Gendershe and Merka.

World

VIP
They deserve it for supporting the USC anyway and killing innocent darood civilians, as farmers they should have known that you reap what you sow. :siilaanyolaugh:

Bohol

VIP
:icon lol: wishful thinking bro @Bohol , I can see your half Darood side is kicking in to believe the nonsense of HG ever leaving S/hoose.

No, seriously what makes you believe this nonsense of HG leaving S/hoose in matter of fact South of Somalia when we already own most biggest cities such as Lafoole (celash biyaha), Lamber50, Baraawe, Bariire,Gendershe and Merka.

I own farms there. A relative of mine went there recently much of the area is under Al shabab and there is constant drones it is a war-zone. You are becoming like the Jeegaan who see Darood everywhere. What has Darood go to do with Lower Shabelle it is a majority Digil/Biyomal region.

XaajiXumbo

I own farms there. A relative of mine went there recently much of the area is under Al shabab and there is constant drones it is a war-zone. You are becoming like the Jeegaan who see Darood everywhere. What has Darood go to do with Lower Shabelle it is a majority Digil/Biyomal region.

Sxb we are no jeegaan, we just know our enemy from the crowd, no offence but as for "I own farms there or have relative there" does not qualify you to speak for something you have no right or experience to, and let me give you an actual idea of what is going in S/hoose, the Amiir/Governor of that region Abu Abaas is HG.

To be honest if wishes were horses I too would ride it.

P.s the difference between jeegaan and us HG is that we talk through the barrels of our gun.:icon e biggrin:

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Sxb we are no jeegaan, we just know our enemy from the crowd, no offence but as for "I own farms there or have relative there" does not qualify you to speak for something you have no right or experience to, and let me give you an actual idea of what is going in S/hoose, the Amiir/Governor of that region Abu Abaas is HG.

To be honest if wishes were horses I too would ride it.

P.s the difference between jeegaan and us HG is that we talk through the barrels of our gun.:icon e biggrin:

The difference between Jegaan and HG is HG have been political neutered by Puntland.
This ain't the 90's no more. You pay taxes to PL now, no wonder you hate them so much. :manny:

At least Jegaan are fighting Puntland. You people are fighting yourselves.

XaajiXumbo

The difference between Jegaan and HG is HG have been political neutered by Puntland.
This ain't the 90's no more. You pay taxes to PL now, no wonder you hate them so much. :manny:

:bell: another comical relief aka Naag mj

:mjlol:Kulaha HG politically neutered walee the Naag is on some high end drug, war beesha iljeex is an ever expanding entity unstoppable by anyone much less Naago.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

I don't know about Habar Gidir leaving Lower Shabelle but the region is dominated by Digil sub-clans which each have their own respected district. Only one district is not settled by Digil which is Merka that is dominated by Bimaal. HG came during the civil war and how do you know they left Lower Shabelle? It's another surprising news for me.

Last edited:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Thank god they were kicked out of kismayo, them southern marehans tried to invite them View attachment 46943
When you Kablalax stop being hypocrites and start fearing Allah He will remove the curse of HG from your lives your Kablalax brother Mr Umar Jees SPM was the first to bring HG USC to Kismaayo that same night over 150 Harti civilians mostly MJ was massacred in Kismayo yet your innate nature makes you blame MX I don’t think MX has even killed that much Harti in our all time history yet you still hate us more qabilism is funny wallahi:manny:

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
:bell: another comical relief aka Naag mj

:mjlol:Kulaha HG politically neutered walee the Naag is on some high end drug, war beesha iljeex is an ever expanding entity unstoppable by anyone much less Naago.

I'm from the people you call Jegaan aka Subeer Awal mafia actually.

If I am lying, why was Xaaf calling SL the aggressor and booty clapping for PL in Tukaraq? The reality is your clan is done, your leadership has no backbone and they don't work for your interests. My leaders would never sell me out to another federal state like yours did. Blame your poor leadership.

Your clan's best days were under Caydiid. That is the facts. HG is washed in 2018, stop living in the past. You got Sacad and Cayr at each other's throats for Galmudug yet you are on here talking about Jegaan who don't concern you. A colonized person shouldn't be talking this uppity to a free man.

Last edited:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
@XaajiXumbo I don’t actually dislike HG for migrating there, the problem is that unarmed clans were dispossessed.

Ps. Almost all Darood who were in Dadaab in the 90s are gone. The people there now are Hawiye who fled in 2006, D&M who fled in 2011, and local OGs who milk the NGOs. The “Somali Diaspora” are basically the Darood who were in Dadaab in the 90s.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
When you Kablalax stop being hypocrites and start fearing Allah He will remove the curse of HG from your lives your Kablalax brother Mr Umar Jees SPM was the first to bring HG USC to Kismaayo that same night over 150 Harti civilians mostly MJ was massacred in Kismayo yet your innate nature makes you blame MX I don’t think MX has even killed that much Harti in our all time history yet you still hate us more qabilism is funny wallahi:manny:
i said southern marehan for a reason mj live peacfully with wargardhac, some of your niggas cannot be trusted bringing hg around, Omar jees was a traitor i make no secret of this but at least caqdheer don't tolerate hutus, you might learn a thing or two from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending