World Bank donates 80 mil to Somalia

Do you think the money will be put to use?

• Yes it will

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • No it would not

Votes: 9 90.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackarotto

Th0t Patrol
Now tell ... Do you honestly think this will actually go to the countries infrastructure or be pocketed by the government and somehow disappear?
:cosbyhmm:

We don’t need food aid. It only helps to destroy farmers and business owners by flooding the market with cheap, easy to access food. Plus these kuffar have never done one positive thing for Somalia so I’m skeptical. Plus the money will get stolen by people in the government so what’s the point.
:farole:

Blackarotto

Th0t Patrol
We don’t need food aid. It only helps to destroy farmers and business owners by flooding the market with cheap, easy to access food. Plus these kuffar have never done one positive thing for Somalia so I’m skeptical. Plus the money will get stolen by people in the government so what’s the point.
:farole:
Exactly what i mean do these people plan ahead on what they spend there money on or do they just give the money randomly to the loudest begger

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
Theres no point. We dont even have an existing state called somalia its only muqdishu that represents the whole region. I believe that the government in muqdishu should first be overthrown THEN shit gets serious. When these niggas see money the first thing theyll do is buy luxurious houses in Dubai and share the money by themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.