Working out

Alluring

Sayonara
I feel like every two blocks I walk I see another fat person and can't help but feel sorry for them. Most of them are obese and honestly it's not that hard to be average without even working out. You just need to portion your foods right and eat out less. Unless your pregnant or recently gave birth and are going through postpartum you have no reason to be overweight. I workout as much as I can, and honestly it does wonders for your mental health and physical health.

I generally notice women don't workout as much as men? That works when you're young but by the time you have one baby you've lost your figure and everything. That's why it's important to take care of your health and work out. So at least long-term you feel better and don't age like sour milk. Do you workout? If you do, why and do you have any tips.

Gambar

VIP
Yes of course, but it's great inspiration to work out so you don't deal with those issues. May Allah make it easy on them, Ameen.
Being mindful of how much food you eat is part of the deen but everyone struggles in certain aspects of life and your body changes as you grow older. Curbing cravings is difficult especially when your hormones aren’t balanced.

I feel like every two blocks I walk I see another fat person and can't help but feel sorry for them. Most of them are obese and honestly it's not that hard to be average without even working out. You just need to portion your foods right and eat out less. Unless your pregnant or recently gave birth and are going through postpartum you have no reason to be overweight. I workout as much as I can, and honestly it does wonders for your mental health and physical health.

I generally notice women don't workout as much as men? That works when you're young but by the time you have one baby you've lost your figure and everything. That's why it's important to take care of your health and work out. So at least long-term you feel better and don't age like sour milk. Do you workout? If you do, why and do you have any tips.
Arrogant much

Mozart

You need people like me
Working out for women is underrated and also super important (same for men). Somali's in the west are soo sedentary and the lower a person's lean body mass at the time of pregnancy , the likelier the kid is to have issues. For Example, Autism cases are rising amongst the zoom4lis.

Alluring

Sayonara
Working out for women is underrated and also super important (same for men). Somali's in the west are soo sedentary and the lower a person's lean body mass at the time of pregnancy , the likelier the kid is to have issues. For Example, Autism cases are rising amongst the zoom4lis.

Exactly! Even if you don't like exercise or eating healthy, do it for your kid's sake and your own health. It's a common truth that the less you exercise and the more you overeat, leads to a plethora of health issues. This also pertains to skinny girls who have fast metabolisms but still eat unhealthy because of fast metabolisms and under their outer appearance, their health is in poor condition.

Junk Food is more accessible than Healthier Foods. And you can't outrun a bad diet.

It's especially challenging to eat healthy when a multibillion dollar food industry wants you hooked on their products.